Welcome all

Started by makova, January 29, 2013, 10:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

makova

welcome back
who do we have this year?

mike

BigGobbler

Checking in and ready to put some scores up. Looks like I will be hunting Florida, Pennsylvania, and maybe Georgia. 

shootfastorshootlast

New team member here.  Married to xarcher.  Shot my first turkey ever last year so I have to make up a lot of ground on you guys.  Thanks for having me. 

xarcher

Ready to go again.  SC, NC, PA for sure.  Maybe sneak away to AL but not likely.  Brought my significant other along for the ride this year.  Good luck to all

Guns don't kill people.  Guns kill food.

FttFttVroom!

Checking in, and ready to put another one down for the assassins!

reflexl

New member checking in. Look forward to working with you fine gentlemen! I live in southern middle Tn and hunt easterns. We are blessed to have some really big birds in this area. Mimosa Gobbler another new member also lives in this area. Great guy and I know he too will do his part for the team. reflexl

Mimosa Gobbler

Hello, new team member that is checking in and ready to put the smack down on some "Big Drummer Chickens!" :drool:

"My cup is always half full because I have already drank the other half!"

bowhunter2k9

Hey guys, new member here. I will be hunting central Alabama as well as georgia, north florida and south florida. Hope to kill some good ones this season!
Romans 8:38-39

Ontgunner

Welcome back everyone and to our new team members....welcome aboard  :z-guntootsmiley: Looking forward to a good year this year and hopefully we can lay some smack down on a few birds.
"Early bird get's the worm but the second mouse get's the cheese"

willy8457

I"m IN  Hopefully I do better than last year

northms

NorthMS checking in for duty. As the name implies I will be hunting MS this year. Kickoff on March 15th.

Ready to bust some more birds.

FttFttVroom!

Welcome to all the newcomers! Good to have y'all on board.

TnTurk

Hey guys, finally got a chance to check in the season. Looks like it could be a good year.

Is it April yet?

BigHooks

Hey guy's how is it going, The last three years I've had a great time being an EASTERN ASSASSIN wanted to take a break. I thought I would stop by an say HELLO to my friends an thank the new members, I wish the best of luck to you all. Have a great season an most of all a SAFE ONE.. I'll be checking back in from time to time. your friend an still team mate Johnny :fud:  :OGani:

guidosrun

found your thread here...that's a start
FEATHERS DOWN !!!