turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Need info on this buck

Started by barry, January 28, 2013, 03:59:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barry

Fellow is claiming this buck is in VA but I'm sure I saw these pics on a forum that said they were taken in another state.
Do you know where they were taken?

ShotgunDave

My guess is they were taken behind a fence somewhere.

redarrow

Never seen it before but I do wish it was in my backyard,

guesswho

There was a big discussion on the GON forum about that buck.  I'm not a 100% sure but if I remember right it was from illinois.  One thing I am sure of it was not from Va. I'll see if I can find it later.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

calebb

It was posted on another forum I read. Turned into a big mess when someone pulled the coordinates off of the picture or something. It was from Southern Missouri. Amazing deer, guess no one killed him this year as I would think folks would know about it.

turkey_slayer

I know exactly where that buck is. The guy who posted the pics also gave the gps coordinates by accidents and the thread was pulled. It is Missouri but I want post the town for that guys sake

Edit: calebb is right. He didn't post the gps coordinates but someone grabbed em off the photo

shootfastorshootlast

That deer is from another planet. 

barry

Quote from: turkey_slayer on January 28, 2013, 10:03:42 PM
I know exactly where that buck is. The guy who posted the pics also gave the gps coordinates by accidents and the thread was pulled. It is Missouri but I want post the town for that guys sake

Edit: calebb is right. He didn't post the gps coordinates but someone grabbed em off the photo

Thanks turkey_slayer, all I needed was the state.

turkey_slayer

Update on the buck. Don't know the story just seen it on another site.

leasburg

:TrainWreck1:Guy posted it on archerytalk.com.  What a deer it was on the west side of the state
Rub it right pro staff, hunt em boats pro staff, proud supporter of floating the 4th shell, take a kid golfing my hunting spots are getting crowded