News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2013 Travel Call

Started by davisd9, January 28, 2013, 11:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dirt road ninja

JVA54

I been waiting to post on this, don't know for sure what tags I will have or what days I can hunt. As of now all I have is a 1st season April 8-12, have applied for a 5Th season  May 2-9 it will be two or three weeks before I know on that one the drawing is after Feb 11. Plan on applying for a 3rd season April 19-24 but that drawing will be after March 11.    :bike2:

davisd9

Quote from: JVA54 on February 01, 2013, 11:11:00 AM

I been waiting to post on this, don't know for sure what tags I will have or what days I can hunt. As of now all I have is a 1st season April 8-12, have applied for a 5Th season  May 2-9 it will be two or three weeks before I know on that one the drawing is after Feb 11. Plan on applying for a 3rd season April 19-24 but that drawing will be after March 11.    :bike2:

I will go ahead and post the post season.  Just let us know about the others when you know.  No rush at all! Hope you get a tag for each of them!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Bustabeak