Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

2013 Travel Call

Started by davisd9, January 28, 2013, 11:22:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

The majority of the team has decided to do another Travel Call for the 2013 season.  We need to get together and get our hunting dates together so that we can get the schedule together for the call.  If you are not interested in using the call than please just let us know.  It is not a problem and we can just send it to the team members that are interested in using it.

Please post your hunting season's date.  Thanks!

I ask that if you decide to participate in the Travel Call that you pay close attention to when the call should be shipped to the next member.  The team had an issue last year and it was unfair to some members.  We all forget and that is understandable but please try to get it to the next member when it is time.  I WILL BE SENDING REMINDERS!  Thanks!

Season Dates as of 1/30/2013:
dirt road ninja: March 8th - May 5th
Bustabeak: March 15th - May 15th
turkeykiller22: March 15th - May 15th
turkeykiller12: March 23rd - May 15th
boomer: March 25th - May 31
davisd9: March 30th; April 1st - May 1st
mbears159: April 1st - May 1st
C J Stahly: April 1st - May 1st
trkehunr93: April 6th; April 13th - May 18th
JVA54: April 8th -12th; to be determined
M, Yingling: April 27th - May 31st
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

My hunting dates are April 1, 2013 to May 1, 2013.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

I'm in and be in the woods March 8th - May 5th.

Turkeykiller12

My season runs from march 23 until may 15.

Sent from this thang that takes pictures, calls people and gets on Internet hunting forums.

Bustabeak

I will be starting march 15th in Alabama and the ga season runs march 23rd through may 15th. I've already taken the week of march 25th off if you guys need a volunteer that week.

M,Yingling

pa season   april 27 - may 31
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

WNY Bowhunter

I believe that I'll pass on the travel call this year. Thanks.
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

C J Stahly

1 April - 1 May.  I wont be hunting until the roughly the first weeked -second week in April.  If you can't fit me in the latter part April due to the number of participants, I can take myself off the list. 

With the other two folks who I hunt with that will have the call also, I am sure I will get the opportunity to hunt around it.

trkehunr93

VA runs youth day April 6th.  Regular season is April 13th thru May 18th.

turkeykiller22

I will hunt every weekend from march 15 to may 15 so just let me know which weekend and I will use the call!!
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

mbears159

1 April - 1 May for me too.

If life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade...And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka and have a party.
-Ron White-

boomer

My dates are march 25 to may 31.

davisd9

Please double check your date in the first post to make sure I have it correct.  Thanks!

Turkeykiller12

You got my dates right. Thank you.

Sent from this thang that takes pictures, calls people and gets on Internet hunting forums.

C J Stahly