OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Woodhaven's Pure Turkey TV show

Started by BigMick, January 27, 2013, 08:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMick

Pursuit Channel (channel 604 on Direct TV and 240 on Dish Network)
Mondays 7:30pm eastern time
Tuesday 8:30 am
Saturdays 7:30 pm

Devastator

When are they going to actually have turkey hunting on?Every time i tune in there is fishing on it :begging:?

Tail Feathers

I'll have to check that out.  I didn't know they had a show.

But watching fishing is like watching paint dry.  Fishing is fun, watching it on TV...not so much.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

budtripp

thanks for the heads up, I'm jonesin' for turkey shows right now. DVR....set

BigMick

I know Direct TV has had it listed for a while but it has not actually been the Woodhaven show.  It debuts on Monday night the 28th.

MAKEemQUIVER

Im like you guys, everytime I turn it on its fishing haha
Go Big Blue!!!!!!

Old Gobbler

Mike Penticost told me about his new show - Ill have to watch it when it comes out

BTW - You may have noticed the new Woodhaven banners in the rotational  , Woodhaven Game Calls is a supporter of OldGobbler.com

There are going to be some VERY NICE Woodhaven Bingo Games this season --Shannon 
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

BigMick

Don't forget tonight is the debut of the new show!

barry

Hope it's better than Eddie Salters new show "Turkey Man"
Watched this the other day and it was just a 30 minute commercial for the Haint gobble call
First the squeelin hen now this
Done lost a lotta respect for this man over the last few years

Ded Goblr

"He should't ought'nt done that." "He ded"

Tom Threetoes

I hope the future shows are better than the one today.

Devastator

Dang it,i missed it ,fell asleep.I have enjoyed watching the avian x show with Matt Morrett the last few weeks.Great calling with some good video.

Tom Threetoes

I thought the theme of the show was a poor choice. Turkey hunting to me is about the experience not about trying to see how many birds you can kill. Turning hunting into a numbers game can only lead to frustration and the end of our great sport.

magicman

Quote from: Tom Threetoes on January 29, 2013, 11:19:37 AM
I thought the theme of the show was a poor choice. Turkey hunting to me is about the experience not about trying to see how many birds you can kill. Turning hunting into a numbers game can only lead to frustration and the end of our great sport.

X2

BigMick