OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Woodhaven's Pure Turkey TV show

Started by BigMick, January 27, 2013, 08:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray223

The show was horrible. From not seeing any kill shots to hearing his stupid saying after each bird i wanted to go across the street and punch my neighbor just to have some excitement.

Tail Feathers

I'll watch again.  But if it's not better than that show I'll tune out.  I think that was kind of a preview show.  Sure hope they show more turkey hunting.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

DC1.

Quote from: Tail Feathers on February 01, 2013, 11:18:57 AM
I'll watch again.  But if it's not better than that show I'll tune out.  I think that was kind of a preview show.  Sure hope they show more turkey hunting.
[/q uote]

x2

Tom Dooley

I didnt care for the whole numbers thing either. I have no idea how many turkeys I have killed and really dont care. My son has been hunting for about 8 years. He is 14 now and I really dont know how many he has killed. It is about the experiance not the numbers

HARDCORE

Quote from: Tom Dooley on February 03, 2013, 04:49:05 PM
It is about the experiance not the numbers

Numbers do matter, more numbers = more experiences.  :happyshake:

As for the show, I missed it, dang beauty walk.

HC

stinkpickle

Quote from: Tail Feathers on February 01, 2013, 11:18:57 AM

I agree.

nate12285

I wasn't that impressed with the show. I got tired of hearing him say  "shoulda oughta not done that." He needs to do more education on the show and less showing how many he can kill...

WNY Bowhunter

I have been a big fan of their calls for the past several years, but I thought the show pretty much sucked...
"I'm not from New Yawk.  I'm a REDNECK from Western New York!!!"
"It's not a passion. It's an OBSESSION."

wvcurlytop

I didn't care for the show either as "shouldn't oughta done that" really got on my nerves as well.  Remember the days when the turkey hunting tapes actually tried to "TEACH" you something?  Playing the numbers game isn't my cup of tea either.  Seems like they need to change the show's name to the Turkey Hit List or something like that.  It wasn't any better than 99% of the deer hunting shows, and was way worse than the rest of the turkey hunting shows.  Turkey Thugs and Get in the Game remain my favorite!  Hope it gets better or I'll be tuning out as well.  Good calls doesn't equal good hunting shows apparently. 

Cove

Wish I could've had a look. Like to see what the talks about.

Muzzy61

The first show wasn't worth the wait, maybe it was just a preview show. Hopefully the other will be better. His catch line was almost as annoying as Roland Martins "SON" catch phrase was years ago.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

2much2loud

The second show was much better than the first... I have been a fan of their mouth calls and am glad to see the whole season isn't going to be like the first episode

Old Gobbler

I dont get that station for my cable provider , but they have some links on their website , the Youtube ones are good also

Woodhaven makes some very good sounding calls , check out the videos
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Ded Goblr

There was no where to go but up, after the first episode.

Flydown

I enjoyed it. Any time I can see a turkey get shot in the face is good video. And his daughter plays for a great softball organization. GO BIRMINGHAM VIPERS! ;-)