turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

RIP Buck

Started by mnturkey, January 25, 2013, 10:15:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mnturkey

I had a hard decesion to make today but I did the right thing.  Buck my 14 year old yellow lab had been doing poorly for a while and I called the vet and brought Buck there and the Vet did her job.
He was a great dog, a fabalous hunter much better then I was.  He retrived ducks in -20 degree weather going into the stream and coming out and the water instantly frooze but he did not hesitate.
We traveled all over MN, ND, SD IL and CO for work and play and not once was he a problem.
The grandkids could pull his tail, check his teeth and do whatever young kids do and he allowed it.
When the gun came out he was always ready.
I will miss him

SEMPER FI

redarrow

RIP Buck. Prayers to you and you family. :cross2: :cross2: :cross2:

hookedspur

So Sorry for your lose I know how hard that is on everyone especially the youngens.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

Onpoint

I feel for ya man, I'm as close to my dog as any man could be. I dread the day i have to sleep without him by my side. My deepest sympathy.

SheGotHoOks

I'm so sorry for your lose.. I can't begin to imagine the hurt you are feeling right now.. you an your family are in my prayers... RIP Buck!

rempumpman

It's like loosing a part of the family; people don't realize just how close we hunters can get to our dogs; my deepest condolences to you and the entire family............................. :'(
God has always provided the tree, but you never read where he built the nest.

tomstopper

My condolences to you and your family. Our dog passed away a week before Christmas and there is not a day that has gone by that I don't think of him. I am sorry for your loss. R.I.P Buck   :cross2:

o2stk1

people tell you it will better with time but right now it hurts like hell, sorry for your loss

BigHooks

I know that everybody on the forum knows how you an the family feel take care my friend sorry about your loss....

canadatom

Sorry for your loss. I know how you feel, just had to put my buddy down just before christmas. Think about him everyday, and 3 year old daughter talks about him all the time. RIP buck

captin_hook

That's a bummer. Something I'm not looking forward too.

BOFF

Sorry to read of your families loss.

May his memories continue to bring laughter, joy, and a warm heart, when he is though about.

God Bless,
David B.

zeke632

RIP Buck
I'm sorry for your loss. There is nothing like a good dog, nothing. Especially a Lab.

http://www.historyplace.com/speeches/vest.htm

flintlock

So sorry to hear of Buck's passing!   What a wonderful hunting bud he was!!!

Wess
If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

Ded Goblr

My heart goes out to you. Brings a tear to my eye just thinking about my canine children I've lost over the years, and those to come. Sorry my brother.