OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

How many of you are like me?

Started by WVhuntEER, January 25, 2013, 01:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WVhuntEER

The snow is flying and the anticipation is growing.   I keep getting Spring magazines from Macks Prairie Wings, Bass Pro,  Midwest Turkey ect. and the urge to get a some new gear hits me once again!    I don't really need anything but I always find things I want.  Yep, this time of year is always hard on my wallet. LOL  :funnyturkey:

tomstopper

I Dont need things right now, but I seem to be buying more big ticket items than ever. I just need to be in the turkey woods to take my mind off things. Hurry up spring time.

redarrow

I can't stop thinking about the 9 longbeards I seen a couple weeks ago.  :funnyturkey: :drool:

jhcats10

Yep, my wife is not real happy this time of year. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jay Longhauser

happens to me too, looked at a burris fast fire III a couple times online without buying one.  Ordered it yesterday-- don't need it, but I bet I'll like having it.

Shotgun Dave

All things work together for good !!!

wvnut3

Yea me too. I didnt need another shotgun but couldnt resist. Been on the hunt for one for a while. 870 Remington Gobler Max Super Mag. Ever since i held one back in 2007 i wanted one, It will be here next week.Lee :toothy9:

SheGotHoOks

lol my fiancé (19onpoint85) is the same way... he has EVERYTHING that he NEEDS, yet everyday I hear I'm getting this or I'm getting that :) I dont get the urge to buy anything... I just get anxious waiting for season!! I'm ready to get out there..

Muzzy61

Getting new stuff is half the fun of turkey hunting.
We may be not half the fun, but it's fun.......
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Onpoint

What can i say, I like custom calls.. I'm bout to have one made for my grandad with his name on it , and "pops" under that. That's what we all call him. 

Crappiepro

I know I don't really need anything. I do buy a few fresh mouth calls each year though. I am eye ballin a used Mossberg 935 combo, I don't need it but I need it if the price is right LOL!
I'm really ready for the spring woods and the turkey huntin though!!!

:OGani:

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

socalturkeyman

I guess I'm the same but different in a way. I keep looking at different states and adding up expenses to see if I can get more tags lol.Forget the new gear just make sure you have tags,shells,maps,shotgun/bow,and gas/motel money.
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

Old Gobbler

I look forward to spring like a kid does Xmas morning - getting all the gear figured out is easy , overcrowding in the woods seems to take the magic out of it at times
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

WVhuntEER

You guys are making me feel better.  I know now that I am not alone.   LOL    Tomorrow I will wake up and watch for Fed Ex to bring me my new steady grip stock for my Benelli.    It has begun!    :gobble: