turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Favorite mouth call

Started by BigMick, January 24, 2013, 10:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dlquinn

I have been working on learning how to use a mouth call the last few months and have been using a Motherlode call....It was pretty easy to use right from the start and Joe makes some great calls.
NRA-STAND AND FIGHT

renegade19

Chris Downs

I really enjoyed using the Halloran serial killer pack last season.  Don't remember the names, but the blue one and the red one really sounded awesome!!

FttFttVroom!

Latest favorite is the Hooks executioner.  Back when I started it was an H.S. cuttin' 2.5

Devastator

TRKYHTR

Mother Lode X-Terminator.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

BowBendr

I'm a huge fan of the XT Kee  :icon_thumright:

Skeeterbait

Still using the H.S. Premium Flex cuttin' 2.5.  Not that good on a diaphragm but it works for me when needed and I can pick them up at the local stores.

TauntoHawk

The Hooks Executioner 2 flat out makes me a better caller. I've got a killer combo cut one from David Halloran too
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Tom Dooley

I have used some of the calls mentioned on here and they blew out either before or during the season. I have had the best luck with Knight and Hale. I have had some of their diaphrams for years. Really like the warlock.

TrackeySauresRex

I like my Hooks.. My favorite may be a Cane Creek C.C. Smoker  ;D
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Eric Gregg

Eastern Special by Southland Gamecalls.

Hooksfan

Woodhaven Copperhead for calls available in stores.
Don't even know the name of the specific calls, but Sunrise Calls--local guy from Louisiana--makes some good ones as well.  I just call him and tell him what I want and he sends me some in the mail.

Looks like the Hooks calls are well represented here as well.  I may have to try them out.

Woodsman4God

Perfection Game calls ,Trifecta

harvester