OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Favorite mouth call

Started by BigMick, January 24, 2013, 10:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMick

I know this has probably been asked here at least a dozen times but......

What is your favorite diaphram call???

Mine is the Woodhaven Copperhead II

wbpc

Onpoint

Gamblinman

Used Woodhavens for many years till Scott made me some larger framed Hooks diaphragms...now I'm HOOKED!!

The Hustler was my go to call last year.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

WildSpur

I really like the Tops calls.  The one with the dark green tape has been great for me.  4 for 4 (birds to the gun in 2010) with that call.

Just looked it up...its the "real hen."
Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Cluck more, yelp less

ctwny1

1UP Game Calls Chuck's Killer "V"4 and Turkey Beard's RIP triple reed.

thundrchikin

Jbird22

lonnie sneed jr.

To me there are alot of good mouth calls out there. I make my own most of the time and would like to make them to sell but I am so slow at doing it I could not make any money. Last year Kenny Crummett gave me 2 calls from Cramers custom calls and I loved them. I found on here where they are having a Jan. special for $3.50 each. The 2 I like alot are the Pink Ghost and the Sweet Talking Jezzebelle. I order 3 of each. I like them as good as any call I ever had in my mouth, since Gary Stillwell use to make the Mt. State calls in the 70's and 80's. These are my favorite right now. Like I said there are alot of goods ones out there to pick from. Good luck and good hunting. 

:OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead:

jblackburn

Gooserbat Bacon and a custom ghost cut Sam worked up for me.
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

njdevilsb

I think I have to say my all time favorite is the Split VIII by HS Strut.  I started using that call shortly after I got into diaphragm calling and I have always loved it.  I'm not one who likes overly raspy calls, and that call in my opinion has just about the perfect amount of rasp and it's easy to control.  It's getting harder to find.  I had to order them last year.  I used to be able to find it in just about any sporting goods store.

BigHooks

turkey harvester

Knight & Hale Spittin Image kh013 for me.
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

FANMAN

Hook's Executioner...Great call designed and made by great people.