OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

The Show is Cancelled

Started by ghillie, January 24, 2013, 12:16:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghillie

http://www.easternsportshow.com/

from the NSSF  http://www.nssfblog.com/nssf-statement-on-the-eastern-sports-and-outdoor-show/

Just go home to Brittan where you belong...just like a couple hundred years ago...WE don't want you here anyway...can you take Piers Morgan with ya?

TrackeySauresRex

It's sad PA, An Obummer/Biden State. There gonna loose a lot of money,hotels,resturaunts,vendors. I like there report.... a small pecentage of vendors backed out.. What a bunch of of B.S!
United We Stand Americia!
:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an 
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Eric Gregg

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

ctwny1

captin_hook

I'm a PA guy and its horrible how this state is divided. It's actually set up like 3 states if you look at the votes by county. City( Pittsburgh), country, city ( philly, harrisburg). The poverty and scum in the cities outweigh the country votes. It's horrible. This state sucks.

lmbhngr

The states will divide then will the country!! Strength in numbers my friends!!

PANYHunter

Shows what strength in numbers can do. Make sure to support the vendors that backed out. They have lost quite a bit of business.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old Gobbler

Like they say in hollywood ...dont call us ...we will call you
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Ruger M77

Quote from: captin_hook on January 24, 2013, 07:00:39 PM
I'm a PA guy and its horrible how this state is divided. It's actually set up like 3 states if you look at the votes by county. City( Pittsburgh), country, city ( philly, harrisburg). The poverty and scum in the cities outweigh the country votes. It's horrible. This state sucks.
Sad but so true
I eat therefore I hunt

TalksToTurkeys

:smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an The Show is Cancelled  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

:happy0064:       :happy0064:       :happy0064:       :happy0064: