turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

WE HAVE A WINNER !!!!!

Started by Old Gobbler, March 03, 2011, 10:28:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

WE GOT A WINNER !!!  EVERYONE CONGRATULATE mason0366 !!!!!!!

AND AGAIN A HUGE THANK YOU TO PURE GOLD !!!!!!!

I want to thank Pure Gold/Bill Davis  for his generous support of the OG site - And remind the members that have they any questions about Pure Gold Choke tubes -- contact them at 803 -328-6829 .Call them up they would be glad to hear from you !!!!

A Quality Turkey Choke Tube greatly enhances the performance and lethality of your shotgun  -- Thank you again --Shannon

First  !!!  A great big ROUND OF APPLAUSE and appreciation goes PURE GOLD CHOKE TUBES/Bill Davis - The Lucky winner will be able to select 1 available turkey tube from the inventory !!!!!!!!

All Pure gold chokes are USA made and backed by a Guarantee - We all know these chokes have won numerous local and national shoots - not to mention thousands and thousands of "one shot drop" gobblers - Well tested and known for providing uniform deadly patterns

If your looking to upgrade your turkey guns performance give them a holler at 803  328-6829- !!!! or click the links provided

Pure Golds extended ported chokes are designed to strip the wad from the shot column to give you the ultimate pattern that you have been looking for.  All Pure Gold chokes are made from a top grade 17-4 heat treated stainless steel for maximum strength and durability.

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

paintbrush

harvester

Congrats and thanks Pure Gold.

mason0366

I was so tickled! I barely could type bingo!  

woodsman1977

turkey slayer

pullit

Woodsman4God

ILIKEHEVI-13

Congrats.  Thanks everyone for the game. 

Akish79

Congrats mason0366!!!  Thank you Old Gobbler and Pure Gold for the chance!!

Andy

Doug-Va

Congrads mason0366!! Thanks to pure gold also!! That was fun hope to do it again

Doug

blackswamp

Life is hard, its even harder when you're stupid!- JOHN WAYNE

njdevilsb

Jay

Muskie03

Congrats to my fellow Stooge!  :anim_65:

Quote from: Jay on March 02, 2011, 12:00:01 PM
Mason, Muskie, and Chatterbox, the 3 stooges of Turkey hunting. You guys might as well belong to PETA with the damage you boys do to the Turkey population. :TooFunny:
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.