OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

David Halloran at the Dixie Deer Classic!

Started by PureGold, March 03, 2011, 10:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PureGold

Well...Met David Halloran at the Dixie Deer Classic in Raleigh NC!

Nice Guy! Great calls and his family and friends are all great folks. Look forward to getting one of his calls before the weekend is out!

Hope to see some of you guys there. I will be in booth A-1 in the Jim Graham Building.

PG

Flydown

David is a Nice guy and he makes some fantastic calls! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

CB on the run

He lives fairly close to me and I'm interested in buying at least one of his pots but he hasn't emailed back with an answer if he has public hours at his shop.  I'd like to hear the difference in person.

CB

PureGold

CB I will be seeing him today. I will ask him if he has public hours at his shop.

halloran

CB I don't think I received your email...unless it ended up in the spam folder. I don't have a "store front" but you can stop by to play some calls. I will be out of town at this show and some seminars until March 16th. Get in touch with me after that and we can set up a time to meet.

Looking forward to having a great show here at the Dixie Deer Classic! PG you will have to stop by and pick a few out early before they are gone.

halloran

The booth is B10 and 11 in the Grahm building.

longbox

Quote from: halloran on March 04, 2011, 08:41:09 AM
The booth is B10 and 11 in the Grahm building.

Dave - Look forward to meeting you at the DDC.

LB
Waffle House Pro Staff
It's not the years it's the mileage

CB on the run

Thank you sir, I'll get ahold of you after the 16th.

CB

Chester

I met David at the big show in Nashville this year. Very nice man and very nice calls.

Odessa

Wish I had read this post this morning before I drove to Raleigh.  Stopped at Perry's in Wendell for their annual truckload sale and expo and then spent the afternoon at the Dixie Deer Classic.  Had a nice time, but missed meeting any Old Gobbler members.
"I admire a good turkey hunter chiefly because such a man displays qualities that we usually associate with pioneer America-patience, enthusiasm, woodcraft, game sense, and a quiet hardihood undaunted by rain, by cold, by long tough miles, by disappointment."
Archibald Rutledge

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Rio Fan

I own several of David's calls.  He makes really nice calls and the turkeys love them too!  I e-mailed David a few different times last year when I had questions about his calls and he was very friendly and more than willing to answer my questions.