Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Headed to Doctor in the morning.....could use some prayers ... pappy

Started by pappy, January 22, 2013, 05:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappy

Well, it has been a month and now I am off to the Retinal Surgeon in the morning to see what they are gonna do with this left eye of mine. Looks like the snow is moving in so traveling prayers would sure be appreciated as we then head to St. Louis the next morning for the Cardiologist to check the Aortic Valve for any flaking that may have caused the stroke in my eye. My wife is so worried ( I think she thinks if I go blind that she can't boot me out to the shop and she'll be stuck with me in the house...LOl) so any and all prayers are appreciated....pappy
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

redarrow

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

vaturkey

Prayers said & sent my friend ! You & Norma have a safe trip to & from the Dr's.

Love ya man !  :jesus-cross:

Ricky
Vaturkey

Muzzy61

Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

Gold Spur

Woo Pig Sooie!!!

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

tomstopper

slamman

Prayers sent Pappy safe travel and pray all things go well at the doc.  hope to meet up with you at the Convention.

h2obil

Big Timber

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Addicted to Gobblin