OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

WildTalker new Acrylic Trumpets

Started by CallDr, January 21, 2013, 07:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CallDr

Finally got in the new Acrylic Trumpets

The Green Hunter and the Black Beauty

The Black Pearl is pure eye candy.... :drool:

www.wildtalker.com

www.wildtalker.com

pappy

Those are super SSAAAAHHHHWWWWEEEEEETTTTTTT............. Love that green killer stick for sure!
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

gatrkyhntr70

<- <- <= <- <- <- <-

CallDr

www.wildtalker.com

merocustomcalls

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

TRKYHTR

Yep I like the green one too.

TRKYHTR
RIP Marvin Robbins

[img]http://i261.photobuck

CallDr

Yup...... the dark green looks nice. I have to make them out of opaque materials or you would see where they screw together ( threaded)  in the middle. So I am limited on what to offer.

www.wildtalker.com

paboxcall

Heard good things about the design, and I have a sweet little black Alpha in route....can't wait to see and hear for myself.

:icon_thumright:
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

Gawhitaker

GSLAM95

Trumpets look nice...I want to see a picture of these crow calls and T-shirts I have been hearing about that you will have for sale..

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

CallDr

www.wildtalker.com

CallDr

You gotta check out my 5 year old grandson playing the trumpet after 5 min playing it. Do ya think I am a proud PaPa  ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2rNDUZVatw

www.wildtalker.com

GSLAM95

That is a straight up Slam-dunk of a design for a shirt!  Hope you have plenty of them at the NWTF Convention!!!

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

CallDr

A sneak peak on the new crow call with the QC lanyard. ( Quick Change). This is the first off the machine and in for the last tweak on the turned barrel. I am keeping this caller for myself as a first prototype and naming it Spot ( that just came out in the material ).

www.wildtalker.com