turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

TEAM...

Started by anthonyjhallen, January 19, 2013, 12:38:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

anthonyjhallen

We are about to get this thing going again this year.  If you are a previous member you will be getting an PM from me in the next few days.  Please go back and confirm the following so we can get to work on the banners.  I need to know the following:

1.  Are you committed to this team for the entire season?  I know it gets tough with early mornings and late nights, plus trying to follow the team thread and the rules.  If you think you will not be able to do so, please let us know ahead of time.  I also understand that things happen.  If you commit, and something comes up and you cannot adhere to the commitment or kill any birds, we will all understand and cover down for you.  If you say you are a "go" and then lose interest and leave the rest of us OTF (out there flappin) you will be banned from the team and not asked to return again.

2.  We need to know the number of years you have been a member of this fine team and also the number of birds you have killed for us.  If you remember last year we started the award banners showing the years you have been on the team, represented by tracks, and the number of gobblers you have smoked, represented by hulls.  Silver tracks and hulls count as 1 and gold counts as 5.  For example if I have 1 gold hull and 1 silver track, that would show that I have killed 5 birds and been on the team 1 year.  I want to keep this going.  None of the other teams are doing this and it sets us apart from our peers.

Here is an example of last years banner.

3.  There will be a Team Crusader Facebook page.  You do not have to join facebook if you do not want to but we will highly encourage it.  I know some do not like facebook for good reasons, but it is an excellent way to communicate and share you hunts with the team in real time.

Thanks for your time and lets get out there and hunt hard, and enjoy this great sport we all love.

hookedspur

Hello Anthony I have hunts planed in SD ,NB, and Kansas as well as my home states
of OH and WV so I hope to be of more help this year than the last two . I put two in the fryer last year and this is my third year as a Crusader Thanks and Good Luck this year ...
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

redarrow

Count me in Anthony. Looks like I will be able to hunt only in Michigan again this year.Spotted 9 longbeards on Jan 1st so i feel confident about taking one for the team.God bless .Hopefully Hunter Of The Year Honors will be mine again.  :drool: Billie.

anthonyjhallen

Quote from: redarrow on January 20, 2013, 01:26:20 PM
Count me in Anthony. Looks like I will be able to hunt only in Michigan again this year.Spotted 9 longbeards on Jan 1st so i feel confident about taking one for the team.God bless .Hopefully Hunter Of The Year Honors will be mine again.  :drool: Billie.

RIGHT ON!!!

I got ya last year...

GobbleNut

Anthony, I will participate again on the team.   Happy to be back again!  Add another year and five birds from last years banner for me.
Jim

Woodsman4God

Sign me up too, Cant wait to get back out in the woods, this will be my 3rd year on the team and I have one bird in the previous 2 years. Probably only Michigan hunting for me again this year I just hope winter holds on a little bit longer than last year

BOFF

Sign me up.

Don't know how active I will be, but I'm committed though I may not be here as much as last year.

Time will tell.

I have a friend, whom I consider a brother but spiritually, and biologically, who would probably like to be on the team. I'll ask him.

Looking forward to another great season, and fellowship!!

God Bless,
David B.

anthonyjhallen

Quote from: briancady on February 11, 2013, 01:18:51 PM
You can count me in.  Last year was my first year on the team.  Unfortunatly I was not able to connect on a bird, but this year I feel my luck will change.

I belive you missed to boat.

PM Sent