OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Cover of Newsweek. Disgusting at minimum.

Started by Deputy 14, January 19, 2013, 04:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherrell

Unreal!!!

Sometimes there is not even words that can be used.

lmbhngr

They say bad luck comes in threes!!

tomstopper

This just turns my stomach. I don't understand why so many people have been brain washed in this country. Sickening...

longspur

Yes. I am afraid he can deliver. Scarry stuff :help:

Gut Pile

I no longer worry or am shocked by stuff like that anymore after hearing what missionaries throughout the world have to endure. " greater is He that is in me, than he who is in the world"
about the best religion can possibly do, is maybe make you a nice person, where as a relationship with Jesus Christ can make you a new creation

3" 870 Shell Shucker

Obviously a typo.  It should say, "The Second Mistake".

BigMick

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Addicted to Gobblin

What a joke!! It's sickening to see that Americans are so far removed from God and the truths in the Bible.

Eric Gregg

I imagine that God is really sick of what we have become as a nation....and stupping to the low of equating any human being as a messiah really doesn't go over well with God.
What troubles me that only 40-50 years ago the media slammed then rock and roll star John Lennon for stating that the Beatles were bigger than or more popular than God.
Now the media is paralleling Obama with Jesus.
I think Obama likes it.....

jakesdad

Now the media is paralleling Obama with Jesus.
I think Obama likes it.....

And as much as the media loves him and he loves himself I truly believe that will be his downfall.Lazy people getting something for nothing will only work so hard for something they "believe" in before they just give up because its just too hard to fight for.Its just the nature of the lazy and the takers not to work or fight for anything.People who have morals and principles will do whatever it takes to  fight for what they believe in until the very end...............when the TRUE messiah comes back and sets us truly free!!!

"There are turkey hunters and people who hunt turkeys.I hope I am remembered as a turkey hunter"

mossy835

Two whack jobs one the magazine and two the arrogant one. If it ever rains in is presence he will drown for sure!

stone road turkey calls

Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call

captin_hook

Sickening. Just hearing his name makes my stomach turn. I mean come on. His middle name is Hussien. Wonder who his middle name was named after. His name may as well be Fidel Hitler Min.