turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Victory is SWEET!

Started by davisd9, January 16, 2013, 09:48:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Just won a Super Mad Maxx Choke for the 835 on eBay for 30 bucks including shipping that is brand new.  This choke is made by Indian Creek, looks just like an IC.  It was originally about an $80 choke.  It is another choke like my Star Dot that is discontinued and hard to come by.  Have a buddy that has one in his 935 and puts up a whopper pattern with 3.5" Mag Blends.

Promised dirt road ninja he could give it a run in his 835 with the Nitro 7s he just ordered.   
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

M,Yingling

Nice ,,Hope it works out for you ,,  :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Turkeykiller12

Sounds like luck is on your side today.

Sent from this thang that takes pictures, calls people and gets on Internet hunting forums.

dirt road ninja

I was pumped when ya got it. You know I will run a few rounds thru it, we should start a choke of the month club. Just ship them back and forth till we find one we like. It ought help those Nitro's shine.