turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Thanks Folks For All The Thoughts & Prayers

Started by vaturkey, January 15, 2013, 05:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vaturkey

Well folks I'm still kickin ! THANK GOD ! Teresa & myself met with 2 heart Dr's yesterday. I had Congestive Heart Failure from fluid buildup in my lungs. I also have an Upper Aortic Aneurusm that's 4.3 cm.The Dr's said that until the Aneurusm gets to 5.0 cm or greater that no surgery will be needed. They are going to closely monitor it with a CT scan every 6 months.They changed my meds around & told me to go chase all the gobblers I wanted to. Thank all you folks for your thoughts & prayers, calls ,& text messages. I really thought I was a goner!

God Bless You All

Ricky   :newmascot:
Vaturkey

Hognutz

Ricky..Glad to hear that they have a handle on you situation. Stay on top of it and let the meds do there thing. God is good.. The prayers will continue, my friend.. :cross2:

Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Doug-Va

Glad to hear a good report from you Ricky!!!

Doug

CASH

Thanks for the report Ricky. Hope you continue to get better and kill a bunch of gobblers
A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

Deputy 14

FANMAN

Anytime the doctor talls ya to go hunting...thats a good day.Continued prayers.

Byhalia

You are quite welcome....you are a BROTHER of the BRUSH !!     :gobble: :gobble:
~ Listen to the Wind ~    http://customprocalls.com/

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

BigMick

Glad to hear it Ricky.  Prayers will continue from here!

flintlock

If you must smoke, please use BLACKPOWDER!

Eric Gregg

Good to hear you are back and that you are OK.
I will tell you like I tell my step dad, do what the dr.s tell you and you will be fine

:mycross:

Devastator

Old Gobbler

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

GSLAM95

Good to see you typing buddy!  Keep that BP under control my friend....We want to see pics of dead gobblers posted from you for many years to come! :icon_thumright:

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

savduck

Georgia Boy