North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Travel Call Poll

Started by davisd9, January 15, 2013, 01:23:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are the Spur Collectors interested in doing a Travel Call again this year?

Yes, would love to do it again.
7 (100%)
No, just not interested.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Voting closed: January 20, 2013, 01:23:44 PM

davisd9

Hey guys.  Wanted to know what the team thinks about doing the travel call again.  I know we had some trouble last year but if the team decides to do it again I will make sure everyone gets it when they are supposed to.  May be aggravating everyone about it but if it is decided to be done again it will get to you.  The poll is open for 5 days and you can change your vote if you would like.  Going to PM everyone to ask them to vote. Thanks!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

I hit yes, but would not be at all upset if we didn't do it.

Bustabeak

I vote yes too. But my feelings won't be hurt either way

davisd9

I voted yes as well, but we will do what the majority of the team wants to do.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Turkeykiller12

M,Yingling

I voted yes ,, Hopefully it will get passed around on time LOL 
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Turkeykiller12

Quote from: M,Yingling on January 15, 2013, 08:02:52 PM
I voted yes ,, Hopefully it will get passed around on time LOL

For Sure! Very aggrivating knowing some team members didn't get their chance to hunt with the call.

davisd9

Well the majority of the team wants to go through with having the travel call again.  Going to wait and see what a few other members vote just to make sure there is no major divide, but it truly does not look as there will be.

M,Yingling

Quote from: davisd9 on January 16, 2013, 07:08:11 AM
Well the majority of the team wants to go through with having the travel call again.  Going to wait and see what a few other members vote just to make sure there is no major divide, but it truly does not look as there will be.

I see it this way guys that want to do it fine pass one around ,,, if someone thinks its going to be to hard to MAIL ON TIME when their time comes up dont get in on it 
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Turkeykiller12

Quote from: M,Yingling on January 16, 2013, 11:25:43 AM

I see it this way guys that want to do it fine pass one around ,,, if someone thinks its going to be to hard to MAIL ON TIME when their time comes up dont get in on it

This makes the most sense.

Sent from this thang that takes pictures, calls people and gets on Internet hunting forums.

trkehunr93

Quote from: M,Yingling on January 16, 2013, 11:25:43 AM

I agree!