turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Redhead Bucklick Creek turkey vest

Started by tha bugman, January 14, 2013, 05:34:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tha bugman

I used to own one several years ago.  Have they improved it?  Can anyone speak of the quality of the vest that Redhead offers now? I am thinking about getting one for the upcoming season.

Thanks,

Onpoint

My ol lady got me one for Christmas. I really like it but haven't had a chance to see what it's made of yet.. Zippers seem cheap but that's about it. 

Tail Feathers

I like mine.  The seat is almost as comfortable as the original, the pockets are better arranged.
If you like the first one you'll still like 'em.
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

YELPA

Buy it!  Yes, the quality of the workmanship will never be the same as the original product put out by Bucklick Creek before Bass Pro bought it but it is still the best option available and yes, the organization of the pockets has improved.  I'm on my 5th vest in the Bucklick Creek line of vests w/ the built in stadium chair.  No tree, no problem, and the current design is my favorite.

MAKEemQUIVER

Go Big Blue!!!!!!

Old Gobbler

I got one about 2-3 seasons ago on the closeout rack at BPS- Mine is very well made ,I have pounded it relentlessly every season since I got it , and not a frayed thread , guess I am lucky -

It is kinda on the heavy side , the seat is the best part of it , you can sit anywhere with it , in a field, next to a bush , anywhere - the seat is adjustable and you can recline it back a good bit

The back game bag is spacious, and there are a good amount of zippered pockets and compartments

again ,  it is heavy for a vest

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

o2stk1

first one I had was great, but since bps bought them out they are nowhere near as good. cheaply put together a lot better ones out there