Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Conspiracy surrounding Newtown massacre.

Started by Deputy 14, January 14, 2013, 01:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HARDCORE

Quote from: Frankinthelaurels on January 14, 2013, 09:00:23 AM
And you should be warned about being removed...

Removed.....

That's exactly how I feel about you and the left wing Bull$h!t that you've spewed, now and in the past.

Face it Franky, you, your opinions, and views are in the minority column on this site.

I commend the members of OG for not paying you and your BS any attention, I tried to do the same but just couldn't hold my tongue any longer.

HC

Spring_Woods

Quote from: GSLAM95 on January 14, 2013, 01:27:43 PM
Ok I watched it....It does bring some questions to mind but I also know how bad the media can get some info screwed up.  The guy who made this video was just like the media in some regards as well.  He pointed out that there was no ambulances close but if you pay attention to the video you can see several parked very close by.
I do wonder if it's true about the families not getting to see their childs body?
It was disturbing to see the one parent do an interview where he come in smiling/laughing and then immediately put on a different face as soon as he found out they were filming live.

I don't know......sad in any form but does this mean we are kicked off here if we watched it.. :OGani:

That really got me suspicious. Who acts like that if in fact their child was just gunned down?

I watched the coverage at work on channel 3. It was chaos in the reporting. Nothing initially reported was ever confirmed. The gunmans identity was wrong, misreported, unconfirmed for literally hours.
The guy captured in the woods fleeing the scene in camo/military gear? Where's the news on his involvement?

I smell bs on a lot of this.
"Was that a gobble?":gobble:

Old Gobbler

THIS SHOULD BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you should be warned about being removed... this is the kind of sickness this country doesn't need... you and anyone else who has to wonder is sick..you've stooped to a new all time low!!!!

Frank , Ill be as polite and considerate on this as possible - First ,the tragedy in Connecticut was sad and disturbing ,like everyone else here we are deeply nauseated by the violence of this mentally disturbed individual - our prayers and thoughts out to all effected by it   

Second , I know other people may be thinking Im coming down hard on you , but this has been going on too long and your condition is getting worse -  I want to frame your mind right now that you are on a Gun owning , and hunting site - go to any of the thousands gun owning or hunting social sites and you are likely to run into the same popular mindset , and that mindset is a conservative one , and very defensive about gun ownership rights -if you run across the popular mindset of 2nd amendment rights you are likely to quickly become the center of controversy , become unpopular with overwhelming majority of Gun owning hunters -as in you will be causing trouble for you I have had people give me a heads up about you some time back  - I , not you ....get to make the call who gets removed and trust me Deputy 14 is as good as gold , and ain't going nowhere !!!!!!!!!- you on the other hand are not winning any points with me - you are to kindly refrain , and avoid any political issues from this day forward - if you cant do that , and avoid causing a disturbance with the rest of the OG members .....

I did not even bother to check Deputy 14's post , cause my mind is made up about Barack Obama and the VERY left leaning folks - I normally avoid political things on the forum but just this time I will shine some light on my train of thought on the political ramifications of the POTUS --Now ,  as soon as I saw POTUS pop up on TV with his press conference and watch him shed his hollywood tears about the tradjedy I knew right there { you dont have to be Nostrodamus to see the future here} and then they were going to exploit this to maximum effort - and start yanking guns , and they will - If that POS in office really cared about babies being killed I am here to inform you there are  1.2 million of them are killed in a doctor's office's every year in this country - and its made "legal "by people like him - if he wanted to save as many lives as possible he would run up to capitol hill and have Roe v. Wade overturned  ..... Roe v. Wade wasn't in the constitution like the 2nd amendment , but they damn well made it happen didn't they ? 

We like minded people ( gun owning -hunting )come here to have a good time and avoid hostility , lets keep it to something  we can agree upon and that is the distant gobble in the woods
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

BowBendr

I have to admit that more than once, my wife and I have been watching the news and see another shooting story come up, and we have both said, "it almost seems as if somebody is paying these people to do this crap".......

I didn't watch the vid either. Just been feelin this way.

tomstopper

Quote from: Hardcore on January 14, 2013, 09:31:25 PM
And you should be warned about being removed...

Removed.....

That's exactly how I feel about you and the left wing Bull$h!t that you've spewed, now and in the past.

Face it Franky, you, your opinions, and views are in the minority column on this site.

I commend the members of OG for not paying you and your BS any attention, I tried to do the same but just couldn't hold my tongue any longer.

HC
Quote from: Old Gobbler on January 14, 2013, 10:27:41 PM

THIS SHOULD BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you should be warned about being removed... this is the kind of sickness this country doesn't need... you and anyone else who has to wonder is sick..you've stooped to a new all time low!!!!

Frank , Ill be as polite and considerate on this as possible - First ,the tragedy in Connecticut was sad and disturbing ,like everyone else here we are deeply nauseated by the violence of this mentally disturbed individual - our prayers and thoughts out to all effected by it   

Second , I know other people may be thinking Im coming down hard on you , but this has been going on too long and your condition is getting worse -  I want to frame your mind right now that you are on a Gun owning , and hunting site - go to any of the thousands gun owning or hunting social sites and you are likely to run into the same popular mindset , and that mindset is a conservative one , and very defensive about gun ownership rights -if you run across the popular mindset of 2nd amendment rights you are likely to quickly become the center of controversy , become unpopular with overwhelming majority of Gun owning hunters -as in you will be causing trouble for you I have had people give me a heads up about you some time back  - I , not you ....get to make the call who gets removed and trust me Deputy 14 is as good as gold , and ain't going nowhere !!!!!!!!!- you on the other hand are not winning any points with me - you are to kindly refrain , and avoid any political issues from this day forward - if you cant do that , and avoid causing a disturbance with the rest of the OG members .....

I did not even bother to check Deputy 14's post , cause my mind is made up about Barack Obama and the VERY left leaning folks - I normally avoid political things on the forum but just this time I will shine some light on my train of thought on the political ramifications of the POTUS --Now ,  as soon as I saw POTUS pop up on TV with his press conference and watch him shed his hollywood tears about the tradjedy I knew right there { you dont have to be Nostrodamus to see the future here} and then they were going to exploit this to maximum effort - and start yanking guns , and they will - If that POS in office really cared about babies being killed I am here to inform you there are  1.2 million of them are killed in a doctor's office's every year in this country - and its made "legal "by people like him - if he wanted to save as many lives as possible he would run up to capitol hill and have Roe v. Wade overturned  ..... Roe v. Wade wasn't in the constitution like the 2nd amendment , but they damn well made it happen didn't they ? 

We like minded people ( gun owning -hunting )come here to have a good time and avoid hostility , lets keep it to something  we can agree upon and that is the distant gobble in the woods
:agreed: Man thank you guys so much. I was sitting here trying to bite my tounge reading all Franks post but not responding b/c I did not want to start any problems. You guys have said it best so THANK YOU. :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an

Hognutz

Well done!!  Thank you for confirming why I am here...

Mike
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Eric Gregg

Quote from: Old Gobbler on January 14, 2013, 10:27:41 PM

Thank you O.G. :you_rock:

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

turkey harvester

Well I watched the video over and over. It does seem that all of this is unusually strange. The parents who didnt even shed a tear, really. I'm also calling BS on this. Sad part is the video had way too much supporting evidence that this was BS. Yea no cops, and a fire truck from Detriot, come on.
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Dbrnmllr

Quote from: lmbhngr on January 14, 2013, 08:14:41 AM
Does anybody remember how the president said he was not going to press anything on gun control while he was campaigning? Now since he got re-elected that`s all we`ve heard about. Join the NRA

I remember it well.  He said it the first time in Wisconsin in 2008 during his first campaign.  If he goes thru with a weapons ban of any sort it makes him a total liar and proof is in history.

jshively

It does make some worrisome points that do not add up.  I was always curious as to the news report that two pistols were used, then that disappears and all they mention is the AR15 now.  I guess it fits into the Obama gun control plan better.

chcltlabz

"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."

Anyone want to take a stab at where this quote came from?  I'll give you a hint, one of the most infamous gun grabbers in history.

A veteran is someone who, at one point, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'up to and including their life.'

That is Honor, and there are way too many people in this country who no longer understand it.

CT Spur Collector

Sherrell

What about this in the 50's dude...and you trust the government...you very funny Mr Democrat man...very very funny!

U.S. troops being used to measure the effects of radiation exposure from tactical nuclear weapons, during Exercise Desert Rock I (November 1, 1951)There have been numerous experiments performed on human test subjects in the United States that have been considered unethical, and were often performed illegally, without the knowledge, consent, or informed consent of the test subjects.

The experiments include: the deliberate infection of people with deadly or debilitating diseases, exposure of people to biological and chemical weapons, human radiation experiments, injection of people with toxic and radioactive chemicals, surgical experiments, interrogation/torture experiments, tests involving mind-altering substances, and a wide variety of others. Many of these tests were performed on children, the sick, and mentally disabled individuals, often under the guise of "medical treatment". In many of the studies, a large portion of the subjects were poor, racial minorities, or prisoners.

Funding for many of the experiments was provided by United States government, especially the Central Intelligence Agency, United States military and federal or military corporations. The human research programs were usually highly secretive, and in many cases information about them was not released until many years after the studies had been performed.

The ethical, professional, and legal implications of this in the United States medical and scientific community were quite significant, and led to many institutions and policies that attempted to ensure that future human subject research in the United States would be ethical and legal. Public outcry over the discovery of government experiments on human subjects led to numerous congressional investigations and hearings, including the Church Committee, Rockefeller Commission, and Advisory Committee on Human Radiation Experiments, amongst others.

Since you are a Obama fan would you explain why when Obama is on stage promoting Goverment sponsored abortions he doesn't have kids on the stage as his props as he does everything else?