OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Conspiracy surrounding Newtown massacre.

Started by Deputy 14, January 14, 2013, 01:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deputy 14

First and foremost I am not a consoiracy theorist and usually think things like this video are crap. But this one has me wondering. It's long but you all need to take the time to watch this.

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshhDdo1mzUx6Z04jdF0

savduck

I wouldn't put anything past a president and supporting cast that basically spits in the face of our constitution.

Ive felt weird about the timing of several of the mass shootings lately as far as the timing to important gun issues. I've also been very uneasy about how quiet Obama had been on gun control up to this point considering his past on gun control and all the anti gun people he appointed to key positions during his first term in office.
Georgia Boy

lmbhngr

Does anybody remember how the president said he was not going to press anything on gun control while he was campaigning? Now since he got re-elected that`s all we`ve heard about. Join the NRA

redarrow

I had my thoughts as well. But didn't want to sound like Chicken Little.

Frankinthelaurels

THIS SHOULD BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you should be warned about being removed... this is the kind of sickness this country doesn't need... you and anyone else who has to wonder is sick..you've stooped to a new all time low!!!!

5bites

I'm the same as all you guys. I haven't wanted to say much so people didn't think I was running around with a tin foil hat on and had some agenda against the government. There are to many coincidences in this to me though as far as timing and things not adding up. When I first mentioned my suspicion to my wife she made a great point, this stuff happens in other country's why should ours be any different? Also looking at history you can see the potential for it too. We would be ignorant and arrogant to say that this couldn't happen here.

No matter what though, its sick to think that even if its not some scandal, these liberal crooks were just hoping something like this would happen so they could pounce on the opportunity.

Either way I don't trust my government but I do trust my God.

FANMAN

That was the 2nd biggest load of crap I've ever watched......If you are gonna believe that , you must also think George Bush blew up the twin towers.We are talking about a nutjob that killed 20 babies.....If you think ALL preliminary reports ,after such a unthinkable act was perpetrated,are going to be accurate,you are crazy.I chose not to get my news from worldstarhiphop.com.....go to the web site and check out some of their other videos...I,m telling ya right now holmes....It,s all crap.

Turkeykiller12

I wondered if the Colorado theater shooting was set up simply because of the Gun control talk that was going on at the time. You never know and you can't put anything past anyone.

Sent from this thang that takes pictures, calls people and gets on Internet hunting forums.

Deputy 14

:toothy9:
Quote from: Frankinthelaurels on January 14, 2013, 09:00:23 AM
THIS SHOULD BE REMOVED IMMEDIATELY FROM THIS SITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you should be warned about being removed... this is the kind of sickness this country doesn't need... you and anyone else who has to wonder is sick..you've stooped to a new all time low!!!!

Yes Frank I should be removed from the site for posting a video I found interesting. I'm sorry I stepped on your toes. So when Obama makes another executive order in 2015 or so that he can be president again I promise I won't say anything. Last but not least if you think I'm ignoring the fact that children died you're wrong. No matter the reason or actual facts of this incident it will probably be one of the most tragic things that has happened in this country. And by the way I DIDN'T MAKE THE VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just simply posted it to get others thoughts.

Deputy 14

And since you decided to reply the way you did I'll explain further. No, I do not think the government killed these kids, however I do believe that this is being used as nothing more than a political agenda for the idiot liberals across the country. Including our great leaders.

Eric Gregg

GSLAM95

Ok I watched it....It does bring some questions to mind but I also know how bad the media can get some info screwed up.  The guy who made this video was just like the media in some regards as well.  He pointed out that there was no ambulances close but if you pay attention to the video you can see several parked very close by.
I do wonder if it's true about the families not getting to see their childs body?
It was disturbing to see the one parent do an interview where he come in smiling/laughing and then immediately put on a different face as soon as he found out they were filming live.

I don't know......sad in any form but does this mean we are kicked off here if we watched it.. :OGani:

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

gjr902

I didnt watch this one, but I've seen a few others. They are popular right now. Yep, I found a lot of things odd, while seeing the coverage live. I still wonder what happend to the guy who was in camo/tactical gear that they arrested in the woods on camera, and the guy that was cuffed near the building and put in a cop car on camera. I dont think Obama ordered the death of those kids, but I find it hard to belive that this kid did this on his own. But I can be wrong.

And it wouldnt suprise me to see Obama find away to stay in office. There is already a House bill to repeal the 2 term max for president. A congressman for NYC is pushing it.

Its a crazy world we live in, But Spring Turkey season is soooo close I can smell it.

Gooserbat

Nothing surprises me, howbeit somethings still cause me to take a step back and give it a second look. 

Yes this world is gone mad.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

savduck

I didnt watch the video, Ive felt like that on my own based on ACTIONS by the current regime.
Georgia Boy