OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Conspiracy surrounding Newtown massacre.

Started by Deputy 14, January 14, 2013, 01:11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GSLAM95

Quote from: Sherrell on January 17, 2013, 04:33:35 PM
Since you are a Obama fan would you explain why when Obama is on stage promoting Goverment sponsored abortions he doesn't have kids on the stage as his props as he does everything else?
BAM! That's what we call a Biaaaaaatch slap! :thanks:

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

captin_hook

I watched the video. There is some weird stuff going on with this whole incident. There was some very good points that raised my eyebrows. I don't put anything out of question with this government's administration. This video makes you wonder.

tomstopper

Sherrell you are the man. Great job........

rev

Francis Schaeffer who was a theologian,philosopher,pastor,died in 1984.
Wrote a book called "How should we then live" in 1976
Foresaw this happening in the news media.
In the chapter called "Manipulation and the New Elite"
Basically said that the news will use the camera and editing to let you see what they want you to see.
To use that to push their agenda.
The news story is what is seen from the eye of the camera, if they would move the camera 10 ft either direction we might see a completely different story, one that they don't want you to see.
Then they use all the editing to make us believe we have seen the whole story with our own eyes, and that we now have all the facts.
I'm only 53 and have notice this fact slowly becoming more and more apparent, to the point I almost never watch the news because you can see what their agenda is,

I watch that video, that's what trigger in my mind  the chapter in this book that was written over 35 years ago

Old Gobbler

Guys , we normally don't comment on matters of this nature , but given the volume of thank you messages the staff and I have received , the amount of members angry at this member,  views to this thread , and lastly the nature of his outrageous , laughable  demands ...... thusly equals a public response .... 

I am here to inform you It was decided prior ,that the member{frank in the laurels} is disruptive to the peace and harmony of the site , and is no longer welcome here for that reason -

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

HARDCORE

Good stuff right there...   :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Oh, and Franky, be sure to try again tomorrow.  :whip2:

HC

Eric Gregg

Quote from: Old Gobbler on January 17, 2013, 10:37:38 PM
Guys , we normally don't comment on matters of this nature , but given the volume of thank you messages the staff and I have received , the amount of members angry at this member,  views to this thread , and lastly the nature of his outrageous , laughable  demands ...... thusly equals a public response .... 

I am here to inform you It was decided prior ,that the member{frank in the laurels} is disruptive to the peace and harmony of the site , and is no longer welcome here for that reason -

:thanks: :happy0064: :happy0064: :happy0064:

tomstopper

Thank you. I don't know how much more of him I could have taken... Great job......

Sherrell

If this President if we should call him such will use the Hitler youth...excuse me.... my bad...the Obama youth as human shields on stage I have to question his every move.

If this disturbs "Democratlaurels" all I can say is be stay thirsty my friend and drink more Kool-aid!

Sherrell

Quote from: tomstopper on January 17, 2013, 11:19:39 PM
Thank you. I don't know how much more of him I could have taken... Great job......

I bet you he goes and tells Obama we be mean to him! :'( :'( :'( :'(

tomstopper

Quote from: Sherrell on January 17, 2013, 11:23:39 PM
Quote from: tomstopper on January 17, 2013, 11:19:39 PM

I bet you he goes and tells Obama we be mean to him! :'( :'( :'( :'(
He'll probably tell him that we are a bunch of gun toting freaks and should be disarmed. Maybe he was just a liberal spy sent from Obama. Now how about that for a conspiracy.....

Sherrell

timberjack86

Quote from: Hardcore on January 17, 2013, 10:49:28 PM

Good stuff right there...   :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Oh, and Franky, be sure to try again tomorrow.  :whip2:

HC
I love og :TooFunny:

Neill_Prater

If I'm not sadly mistaken, the coroner gave the information at one of the press conferences that all the fatalities were the result of fire from the "long" weapon, aka a rifle, and that the suicide was achieved with the use of one of the handguns.

I honestly think much of the misinformation that came out as the situation was unfolding is similar to the old game of whispering a story into the ear of the person next to you, then them whispering it to the next person, etc. By the time it gets passed around through a dozen people or so, the story often doesn't resemble the original. Each person tends to put their own "spin" on something, and in cases like this, where the media is so hungry for information, it is understandable, to me, that personal thoughts sometimes get expressed as fact.

I'm not saying conspiracies never exist, just that I don't always automatically assume there is one. We had a kid arrested here locally before the Newtown shootings. He had mental health issues, and was planning a massacre similar to the one in Aurora. He orginally planned on starting the attacks at the local theater, but eventually decided to change his plans and go to Walmart instead, so he would have a ready supply of ammo if he ran out. His mother found out he had purchased a gun, and contacted the local police, telling them he had a history of mental health problems, and she didn't think he should have a weapon. When police began questioning him, he spilled his guts. No conspiracy there, just an unbalanced person planning a copycat attack.