Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Done a little fishing today....

Started by Turkeykiller12, January 13, 2013, 12:30:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turkeykiller12

My dad, my oldest boy and myself done a little fishing today. It was really warm here in Georgia today, almost late spring like. Well the fish didn't bite real good but my boy did catch a few and he had a blast. Here's a picture with the biggest one he caught today.

Sent from this thang that takes pictures, calls people and gets on Internet hunting forums.

davisd9

That is awesome.  Looks like a pretty good fish!  Love hooking one of those Largemouth!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

He looks thrilled. Mine was not to big on grabbing them when he was small.

Turkeykiller12

He isn't to scared to touch them but he won't hold them by the lip. He said he's not sticking his thumb in that fishes mouth. Lol

Sent from this thang that takes pictures, calls people and gets on Internet hunting forums.

boomer

Wish I could go bass fishing. The only way I could do that now is cut a hole in the ice. Can't wait for spring.

Turkeykiller12

Quote from: boomer on January 14, 2013, 07:34:57 PM
Wish I could go bass fishing. The only way I could do that now is cut a hole in the ice. Can't wait for spring.

Wished we had that kind of cold weather down here.

boomer

Quote from: Turkeykiller12 on January 14, 2013, 08:18:44 PM
Quote from: boomer on January 14, 2013, 07:34:57 PM

Wished we had that kind of cold weather down here.

Yep its been cold here took the dog for a walk yesterday morning it was like -10 with the wind chill.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2