OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Gooserbat, facebook, likes, and a free hat & call We only need 4 more!!!

Started by Gooserbat, January 11, 2013, 01:21:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gooserbat

I need some more likes on my facebook page,  Give us a "like" and I'll put you in a drawing for our new Bacon diaphragm. (I have 153 right now)  If I can get to 200 by noon Monday I'll give the winner a hat and diaphragm.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Gooserbat-Game-Calls/113476608692866

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

GSLAM95

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

jblackburn

Bacon is a GREAT call!  It makes awesome BLTs!

Bacon, Lead, and Turkey!  :funnyturkey:
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

GSLAM95

Gooserbat

Count is up to 181.  Looks like someone might get a hat.  Winner gets their pick his or hers.

NWTF Booth 1623

jblackburn

Just looked and the page is sitting at 187 likes! Sam, looks like you might be sending out a hat with that great call.

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

Brshpile

Done! If you or anyone else could give us a like I would appreciate it as well. Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/FlydownJunkies

jblackburn

Quote from: Brshpile on January 12, 2013, 07:20:01 PM
Done! If you or anyone else could give us a like I would appreciate it as well. Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/FlydownJunkies

You got my like.  Neat page!

Gooserbat is at 193!  So close for some nice freebies!

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Gooserbat

sitt'n at 196.  surly someone wants a chance at a hat and call
NWTF Booth 1623

jblackburn

Sitting at 199!  One more like in the next 15 minutes for a free call and hat!!!!

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

Gooserbat

NWTF Booth 1623

GSLAM95

:thanks: for the opportunity at some Bacon.  It was a nice gesture... Congratulations Chris..