OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Not bragging, just a proud Daddy

Started by TnTurk, March 03, 2011, 05:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OLE RASPY

U have a right to brag.U better be keeping them turkey loads with in reach i know i will be when my daughter gets that age.Its gonna be bad. :icon_thumright:

Preacher

TnTurk my 15 year old son wants to talk to about something, I have no idea  :TooFunny:

she looks like her mom I bet.   Congrats to yall.

Romans 8:37

Basser69

spaightlabs

Congrats and good on ya - she does look like a very sweet young lady - she must be the apple of your eye.

3.5inchpainfulldeath

You have every right to brag.  She is a gorgeous young lady.  I bet she has you wrapped around your finger.  My daughter is three and I know she does already.  Congrats to your little girl and to you...

Oh and make sure you clean your guns up......  and don't be afraid to put the fear of God in some young guys....... :z-guntootsmiley: :z-guntootsmiley:

CSAW

BOFF

Beautiful young lady. You have a right to be proud.  :icon_thumright:
Let her know we said "congrats"!!

God Bless,
David B.

runngun

Hey Hoss, you have every right to be proud. You got yourself a   :z-winnersmiley:
Blessed are the peacemakers for they are the children of God.

Jay

That's a fine looking young lady, and finishing first in anything is a proud moment.

Flydown

Beautiful young lady! Congratulations to her and to the proud parents! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

nctrkyhntr

stinkpickle

Congrats to your daughter.  She appears to be a beautiful young lady...but I don't envy you one bit.   :D

catdaddy

It is easy to see why she won==she is gorgeous!!!

pullit

congrats to you and yours. You should be proud :icon_thumright:

PANYHunter

Congrats.  She is gonna be a heartbreaker if she isn't already.