OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Donate a call to help fund children's cancer research?

Started by RutnNStrutn, January 08, 2013, 12:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Old Gobbler call makers, I need your help!! I know times are hard, but its that time again! On March 16th I am going to an event where me and my fellow firefighters will be shaving our heads to help raise funds for children's cancer research. At this event there will be a silent auction, and in the past your donated turkey calls have always been a big hit, and have raised a lot of money!! This is for St. Baldrick's organization, a Better Business Bureau accredited charity that raises more money for children's cancer research than any group other than the US government.
I am asking you to open your hearts, and make a donation of a custom call, striker, wingbone, locator call or whatever you feel like donating - if you can afford to do so. The donations are tax deductible, and every donation helps, even if it is a small item.
If you decide to donate, please PM me and I will send you my address so you can send the item you'd like to donate to this great cause. And don't forget to write it off on your 2013 tax return!!

Here's a link to my St. Baldricks page if you'd like to check out the event or the charity.
http://www.stbaldricks.org/participants/mypage/572934/2013

Thank you for your consideration!!
Jim

Old Gobbler

Count me in- Making something for the kids
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

RutnNStrutn

Thanks Shannon, for the call, and for allowing me to use OG to further the cause!!

RutnNStrutn

The calls are starting to come in from the call makers here on OG that have been so generous as to donate. :thanks:
They all look and sound great!! There is still time to donate a tax deductible call if you are so inclined to do so. The event is on March 16th, so as long as I have the calls a few days before that, we'll be good to go.
Thanks again for your generosity and for helping me to help children with cancer!! :icon_thumright: :thanks:

RutnNStrutn

There are only 25 days left until the event, and even less time to get the calls to me on time!! So if you are planning on donating a call for this wonderful cause, please get in touch with me via PM so we can make arrangements to get it here in time for the event. :thanks: Your calls are always a huge hit in the auction!! :icon_thumright:

Old Gobbler

guys , time is about running out -   I sent a nice one , I hope you do the same   :you_rock:
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon