OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Mouth Call Builder Makes A Great Call

Started by agturkey, January 07, 2013, 09:50:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

agturkey

All people like a certain thing in mouth calls.  I'll be the first to admit what is great for one is not for another.  I did get a new call today that is fantastic.  It is from a new call maker.  He just has a Facebook page called Rush Mouth Calls.  The call I got was called Youngin and it is outstanding!  My overall favorite mouth call is a Woodhaven Copperhead 2.  I think this one may become my new number one in time.  I spoke with him tonight on the phone for two hours great guy who is making an outstanding selection of mouth calls.  Not doing anything but helping the man.  Without a doubt he knows what he is building and has a great product...

agturkey

turkey_slayer

Nice I'm a sucker for trying diff mouth calls so I will prob give em a try. A buddy gave me one from a guy that makes em in staunton, Va I believe. He ran into him at a gun shop and they got to talking so he gave him a slate and a mouth call which he gave to me. Thing runs extremely well. I just don't know the guy who built it so I can get some more lol

agturkey

Just tried another it's a great one also we have a winner

poeboy18

It's my cousin making these. And trust me he put the time into devoloping the best combos he could. They run great if you get the chance to pick one up please do.
Knocking Heads Off

Gamblinman

Very nice..look to be evenly stretched..no wrinkles.

Are these manufactured with the large tape surface like Woodhavens? I can't use the small like Primos and the standard Hooks.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

DirtNap647

how would we contac him i couldnt find a website

archery1

Take a kid hunting

Gamblinman

"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

DirtNap647

Onpoint

I ordered a couple calls from him last night. He's a super nice guy. Can't wait til they get here.

agturkey

I've now ran all four and all all them are prime.  No doubt we are glad to have him join us at the Derby city booth at NWTF convention now!  So come by and see Chad great guy great call and I think he is in the making to be in great demand.  To the fullest scale of honesty he has the best mouth calls I have ever used.

rushmouthcalls

Guys always appreciate the positive comments about calls!  The website is rushmouthcalls.webs.com.  We also have a fb page, twitter, and email at rushmouthcalls@gmail.com!  Simply stated I am a avid turkey hunter who thrives off being around and talking to other hunters!  If you have questions about calls I would be more than happy to answer them or even talk you personally.  My number is located on our fb page.  Thanks once again!