turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Found a lost data card!!

Started by ghillie, March 03, 2011, 02:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghillie

Been looking for this one for a long time...just new I had pics but couldn't find the card...check some of these out!!

Red Rocks, Denver     catching a Dead show

see the natural discoloration of the rock...looks like skulls...appropriate since the Dead were in town!!

I miss Jerry!!!

Muskie03

All that red in those rocks, they could use a "Touch of Grey" :icon_thumright:
Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

turkey slayer

Wow those are some beautiful pics!

Basser69

Great pics. Thanks for sharing

Hognutz

Absolutely gorgeous. What a beautiful spot..I miss Jerry as well. The guy was talented.. :icon_thumright:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

paboxcall

Quote from: Hognutz on March 03, 2011, 03:40:26 PM
The guy was talented.. :icon_thumright:

:icon_thumright:

Hoping to see some pics from the show.  What year?
A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods. Yoder409
Over time...they come to learn how little air a good yelper actually requires. ChesterCopperpot

ghillie

Absolutely gorgeous. What a beautiful spot..I miss Jerry as well. The guy was talented.. :icon_thumright:

Spent a lot of time in your neck of the woods too....over there in East Troy........APLINE!!

Quote from: paboxcall on March 03, 2011, 03:50:18 PM

The first time I saw them there was the summer of 82'...July I think...those were the days for sure...
went there every time they played Red Rocks through to 87'...I remember those shows like it was yesterday...that was quite a run as well...3 shows at the Rocks, then up to Telluride for 2 more, then down to Phoenix for a single, then back up to Utah at Park West then off to Angels camp in Calvaras County CA...home of the frogs!!!   they didn't play the Rocks after that...just to small and  the crowds were horrendous after "In The Dark" came out..

These pics were actually from The Phil and Friends shows when Bobby joined them for a few nights...I still call em the Dead anyway...

fiveyear

Great pics of the Mtns.  What a place to play!  Anything!

OLE RASPY

M,Yingling

Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

spaightlabs

Quote from: ghillie on March 03, 2011, 04:15:16 PM

Spent a lot of time in your neck of the woods too....over there in East Troy........APLINE!!

Quote from: paboxcall on March 03, 2011, 03:50:18 PM

The first time I saw them there was the summer of 82'...July I think...those were the days for sure...
went there every time they played Red Rocks through to 87'...I remember those shows like it was yesterday...that was quite a run as well...3 shows at the Rocks, then up to Telluride for 2 more, then down to Phoenix for a single, then back up to Utah at Park West then off to Angels camp in Calvaras County CA...home of the frogs!!!   they didn't play the Rocks after that...just to small and  the crowds were horrendous after "In The Dark" came out..

These pics were actually from The Phil and Friends shows when Bobby joined them for a few nights...I still call em the Dead anyway...

I grew up in East Troy about 3 miles from the theater and ski 'slope'.  Worked at the theater from the time it opened  and saw every dead show they played there and was there the night SRV died in a copter crash.  Lot of memories and a few spots where the memories are missing...glad to see some fellow travelers around here.

Some darn good turkey hunting down by Alpine...world record turkey was taken not all that far from there...