News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

new primos wounded gobbler decoy

Started by DirtNap647, January 01, 2013, 07:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

Quote from: chatterbox on January 02, 2013, 04:49:53 PM
We need a picture of that thing attached to your head like your Inca tail fan! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
I could wear my Inca head gear and do the worm and get the same results as that decoy.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

canadatom

After reading this post I just had to look online as I had not yet seen this new decoy, all I can say is Bahahahahahahahahaha, definitely won't be spending my money on it. :TooFunny:

Eric Gregg

It looks like someone ran over a gobbler while planting a food plot.
Maybe he was trying to get friendly with a jake decoy and wasn't paying attention and got run over by a John Deere :newmascot:

TauntoHawk

You can glue it to a hard hat and crawl through tall grass with a knife.. When the inevitable flock of toms attack, you just have to pick the one with the sharpest spurs (this should be easy they'll be digging into your back) and cut his head off.

Now you don't need to buy $5 shells! Genius
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

coyotetrpr

I have not been able to find this decoy, but really want to see it. Where have you guys seen them? :turkey2:
Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

coyotetrpr

Jakes are like scotch. They are not worth a darn until they age.

FttFttVroom!

Wow, any respect I had left for that company just disappeared.

o2stk1

had to go look OMG looks like a tire that went flat better get on now don't think that one will be around many years what are those idiots at primos thinking

HogBiologist

looked on their web page.  Not there.  Found it on Bass Pro site.  What a joke, but might work......
Certified Wildlife Biologist

HogBiologist

There was a warning for this product on the Bass Pro sight.

QuoteWARNING--DECOYS

Use caution in transporting and positioning decoys in areas where other hunters may be present. Not recommended for use during firearm hunting season
Certified Wildlife Biologist

guesswho

Quote from: HogBiologist on January 03, 2013, 04:18:46 PM
What a joke, but might work......
I have no doubt it will work, I just couldn't bring myself to use one.  If I don't possess the skill to kill him without visual stimuli then I just won't kill him. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Gamblinman

If they're in close enough to see the Dirty bird on the ground, they're already taking a dirt nap in my neck of the woods.

Gman
"I don't hunt turkeys because I want to. I hunt turkeys because I have to."

turkey slayer

Old Gobbler

I would love to be in the board room of this company as the sales pitch is being made to produce these- I bet the Bull S is so thick you could get a bad boy buggy stuck in it

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

Fatbeard

As for me as a seasoned turkey hunter these gimmicks are not for me but I venture to say they sale the hound out of them to the everyday Joe turkey hunter!! It's a money maker for Primos but not mine. But Primos isn't the only ones doing it look at HS strut and K&H I prefer custom calls
East TN Beard Buster