turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

new primos wounded gobbler decoy

Started by DirtNap647, January 01, 2013, 07:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtNap647

anyone see the ad for the new primos wounded gobbler decoy ....if so what are your thoughts on that one?

Devastator

i saw it the other day and was wondering a few weeks ago,what in the world will someone come up with next?

DirtNap647

lol it might be a deadly combo with the squealing hen call

CASH

A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands, love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper; his hands remember the rifle.

agturkey

Im sure I will get ripped apart over this but bmobil never finished turkeys as well as some of the others did.  Im sure the new decoy will help a lot but afraid it more marketing than anything else. No doubt about it gobbler decoys are used by many and with great results for the most part.

surehuntsalot

just another way to part fools and their money
it's not the harvest,it's the chase

paintbrush

socalturkeyman

When I saw it, I thought to myself,how far will they go? And it really looks silly haha.
A shot not taken,is a shot missed!
Juan Galindo-Last Light Taxidermy

chatterbox

Waste of money. Just another product like the squeeling hen.
Unfortunately, many hunters will part ways with their hard earned cash over this thing because the Primos guys use it, so it must be awsome. Foolish.

guesswho

I'm going to get me two of them and wire them together at the tail.  Wounded Chinese Twin Bmobile should be deadly!
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Turkeykiller12

FireDoc

It has been my belief that Primos as a Company has been going downhill quality-wise in many aspects since they sold out. This recent Decoy Disaster is unfortunately proving my theory correct.   ::)
Go Dawgs!
Beware the Yelp Marks.
Proud Member of the IAFF

hookedspur

Wow   I bought one ,put a Black smith bellows up his butt and when I pull the string he blows my favorite call .  Yep the Squealing Hen !!! Im expecting great things from mine this season .  :funnyturkey:
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

stinkpickle

It would probably work.  I've had to run off birds from attacking the dead carcass of a bird I just shot, so I won't write off its potential effectiveness.  I ain't gonna dump $100 for it to find out, though.   

chatterbox

Quote from: guesswho on January 01, 2013, 04:13:06 PM
I'm going to get me two of them and wire them together at the tail.  Wounded Chinese Twin Bmobile should be deadly!
We need a picture of that thing attached to your head like your Inca tail fan! :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: