Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

What's everyone's plans for 2013

Started by Jay, December 30, 2012, 04:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

As it looks like right now, I'm hunting Kansas and season 2 in Iowa, and probably season 4 in Iowa. Would like to hit Nebraska or Missouri, but just don't see that working out this year. What are you guys planning>

ncturkey

I will be hunting my home state of North Carolina this year. I maybe get to hunt Alabama this year too.

simpzenith

Keeping it low key this year. WI, SC, MN, SD and NE

GSLAM95

I will definitely hunt my usual IL & MO but if the work schedule allows it I will hit TN & KY again this year as well and whatever other road trip anyone wants to make across the country... :funnyturkey:

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

Jay

Quote from: GSLAM95 on January 07, 2013, 01:57:35 PM
I will definitely hunt my usual IL & MO but if the work schedule allows it I will hit TN & KY again this year as well and whatever other road trip anyone wants to make across the country... :funnyturkey:
What part of the state in Missouri do you hunt. CSAW is a Missouri boy, and someday I'd like to find some ground to hunt in the NW part of the state. Next year I should be retired, and would like to add Missouri to my list. Hopefully by then they drop that 1pm closing thing.

cuttinAR

I'm hunting the home state, AR, KS and MO for sure.  I think I've also got a TN trip in the works that I will be going on.

JW

My only plan is to use my New White Black Powder Tominator !2 Ga.

DAve...JW

strut2

Heading to Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska, then back home Pennsylvania. If PA goes well New York or Ohio.

mnturkey

I will be hunting in MN and WI this year.
I have already been doing a little scouting as I drive around Western WI.  Grouse season is still open so that is my first priorty until Jan 31st.
SEMPER FI

GSLAM95

Quote from: Jay on January 07, 2013, 02:39:47 PM
Quote from: GSLAM95 on January 07, 2013, 01:57:35 PM
What part of the state in Missouri do you hunt. CSAW is a Missouri boy, and someday I'd like to find some ground to hunt in the NW part of the state. Next year I should be retired, and would like to add Missouri to my list. Hopefully by then they drop that 1pm closing thing.
I hunt some right across the river ( I live on the Mississippi) it's just 2 miles and I am in MO but I have hunted all the way from down by the AR border at Caney Mountain and as for North as Mercer up by the IA border.  I have always loved hunting MO both public and private ground.  It seems as I get older you lose one spot due to family members getting old enough to hunt or it trades hands but then it's on to knocking on some doors again..

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

RaspyD

I'll be hunting here in Virginia and also in West Virginia this spring.
Perfection Turkey Calls

Gut_Pile

In order

SC
GA
KY
WA
KS

That's the plan at least.
Proud Member of The Tenth Legion Since 2004

njdevilsb

Probably just NY again as usual.  I'd like to hit some other states one of these years.  I was going to this year, but  went on a deer hunting trip this past fall.  With me being back in school and just getting done with a big trip, it's kind of out of the question this year.

I am hoping to get my first bird with a bow this year.

Bigsho69

Looks like it might be Florida, Kansas, Nebraska, Missouri

Jay

Florida would be nice. We'd have someone hunting in the contest early.