OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

A Journalist's Guide To Firearm Identification.

Started by Hognutz, December 26, 2012, 11:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hognutz

May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

Turkeykiller12

Did you get this off a teleprompter from MS-NBC? :TooFunny:

redarrow

I read some time ago that the list of assault weapons put together by Feinstein and her cronies came about as a result of sitting down and thumbing thru a catalog of all known firearms ever made.The ATF uses this catalog for ID purposes.They would look at the pictures and basically say " Oh that looks like one." These idiots would walk into a bump shop and probably confiscate all the spray guns.

Wingbone

That is true about Fineswine, or Femsteam, or whatever her name is. NRA-ILA sent out a copy of her proposal that she will be submitting to Congress next week. If you thought the original AWB was ridiculous you'll love the new one she's hoping to pass. It is so off the grid into the extreme that if the Republicans compromise AT ALL and let even 5% of it be passed, it will be 20X worse than the '94 ban. I read it Thursday before the NRA sent it out, and my jaw hit the floor. She said that she and her staff had been sculpting this bill over the past 12 months, while "looking over hundreds of pictures of guns." So, obviously we're dealing with superior intelligence on this one if they've been looking at pictures of guns to understand which ones are the most dangerous to society.
In Hoc Signo Vinces