turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Merry Christmas!

Started by davisd9, December 24, 2012, 08:05:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Merry Christmas to everyone. Hope you cherish the time with your families and Santa does well by you. If you are traveling be safe.

John 3:16-17.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

JVA54

Merry Christmas Donald  :santaclaus:

dirt road ninja

trkehunr93

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!   :santaclaus: 

The Spur Collectors were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of strutting gobblers danced in their heads!

boomer

Merry Christmas everyone!! Hope you all have a great holiday!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

JVA54

Hope eveyone had a great Christmas!  Looks like we are under a blizzard warning for tonight and tomorrow they are call for 8-12ins of snow and winds of 35+ mph may be snow in for a few days. :help:

davisd9

Hate to hear that. If it snows here it usually only last a day or two, weekend at max.

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

outdoors

:candycane: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!      :santaclaus:                                         God Bless to you
Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

davisd9

Quote from: JVA54 on December 25, 2012, 12:25:16 PM

Hope eveyone had a great Christmas!  Looks like we are under a blizzard warning for tonight and tomorrow they are call for 8-12ins of snow and winds of 35+ mph may be snow in for a few days. :help:

How is everything after the weather?  In SC we had some chilly winds and some rain but that is it.  Traveled to Parsons, Tn today and there were flurries all throughout middle Tenn.  There were a few places that it was sticking a bit, but 98% of it was melting as soon as it touched the car or ground.

Hope everyone is doing great and hope everyone had a great Christmas!

JVA54

We got 11.5 ins. of snow, it didn't drift to bad. They got the main roads pretty clear, going to dig out our cars and truck today so I can go to work. I will try to take some pic and post them later.

dirt road ninja

Good luck to y'all guys with the weather. It's a Sunny 55 degrees here, we had a lot of wind Christmas day with very little rain. Folks just a few hours north of us got hit pretty hard. I can't say I'm jealous of the snow, the few times I've been around it I didn't like it.

M,Yingling

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year  :candycane:

We got round 8in snow here callin for little more come the weekend
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey