turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

cards

Started by TN-Hunter, December 23, 2012, 10:39:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TN-Hunter

I am looking for a place to buy the cards that go in the clam shells for pot calls.I have my design but cannot find a company that makes cards that size. If any one knows  where i can buy these I would very much appreciate it.

merocustomcalls

I went into Kinkos to have mine done.  I had them printed on card stock and I cut them out myself at the store.  I don't know what size clam pack you use but my cards are 9" X 6".  I just told the staff how I wanted it done and they arranged it so it would fit in the space and not be covered up by the pot itself.  Once we had an acceptable design they burned it to a cd-rom so I could re-order more quickly. 

NCBigShot

...My day job is 4-color process printing.. I've done everything from business cards to pot call decals to clam inserts.. Would be more than happy to give you a quote for your job. Just shoot me a PM with your specs.. May not be able to do anything until after the holidays of course.
When the Dogwood is white, the time is right...

lightsoutcalls

Quote from: NCBigShot on December 23, 2012, 11:35:34 PM

...My day job is 4-color process printing.. I've done everything from business cards to pot call decals to clam inserts.. Would be more than happy to give you a quote for your job. Just shoot me a PM with your specs.. May not be able to do anything until after the holidays of course.

You'll be happy with Ken's work.  He printed my business cards and they look great!
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

WillowRidgeCalls

Quote from: lightsoutcalls on December 24, 2012, 09:30:08 AM
Quote from: NCBigShot on December 23, 2012, 11:35:34 PM

You'll be happy with Ken's work.  He printed my business cards and they look great!

X2
Wisconsin Turkey and Turkey Hunting Pro-Staff
Scott

TN-Hunter

Thanks, for the help guys I really appreciate it.This has been hard for me to find.  :thanks: