turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

NRA Response

Started by davisd9, December 21, 2012, 12:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Hognutz

Sad to say, but armed guards are what's needed to prevent these atrocities..They need to be trained to stop any and all threats. These threats will, in fact, end then, because these cowardly perps don't want any armed confrontation. That's why schools are so vulnerable in the first place. Nothing but erasers to throw..You put a sign on the door that says guns are not allowed, and the vulnerabilty is evident to all.. These goons know this..Many schools in the nation have armed security.. They all need it..
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

rev

Just remember. When seconds counts, the police are just a minute away

barry

Quote from: Hognutz on December 21, 2012, 02:36:14 PM
Sad to say, but armed guards are what's needed to prevent these atrocities..They need to be trained to stop any and all threats. These threats will, in fact, end then, because these cowardly perps don't want any armed confrontation. That's why schools are so vulnerable in the first place. Nothing but erasers to throw..You put a sign on the door that says guns are not allowed, and the vulnerabilty is evident to all.. These goons know this..Many schools in the nation have armed security.. They all need it..

You hit the nail on the head Mike when you said "cowardly". That's why they committ suicide because they are to gutless to face law enforcement and whatever punishment they would get.

ctwny1

I AGREE 100% with what Wayne LaPierre has said and said very well.

alclark2

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
Hoosier Hunt n Fish

5bites

5bites

I was very anxious to see what they had to say. IF the nra ever got bought out by the liberals we'd be screwed.

BamaProud

Interesting stats from the FBI

FBI statistics on murders by weapon type in the US, 2007-2011.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-8

Handguns were used to kill over 30,000 people the past 5 years. 
Rifles were used in about 1700 murders. 
Knives? about 9000 murders. 
Blunt objects? about 2800. 
Hands, fists, etc.? over 4000. 

Forcible rape? One every 6 minutes.

Save the Little ones for the Little Ones.

BamaProud

In other words 0.03% of the murders in the US are committed using rifles (including those super scary assault rifles)   48%(nearly half) are committed by handguns.

almost 5 times more murders are committed with knives than rifles!
Save the Little ones for the Little Ones.

stone road turkey calls

Quote from: ctwny1 on December 21, 2012, 05:27:51 PM
I AGREE 100% with what Wayne LaPierre has said and said very well.

ditto, my frend
Stone Road Turkey Calls / Gary Taylor
2013 Norseman 3rd place pot call
2013 Grand national 6th place pot call
2014 Midwest 3rd place pot call
2015 Midwest 5th place HM Tube call