OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Coincidence? I think not!

Started by longbeard11, December 14, 2012, 01:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longbeard11

Today as I sit at my desk and watch all of the tragedy unfold on the news of yet another shooting it really gets my wheels turning and thinking of all that has happened here recently, coincidence? In my honest opinion, no.
Just sit back and think about all that has happened here in the last several months, all the devastation and tragedy, it is happening more and more as the days grow shorter.

We had a major major Derecho storm here in the summer that caused 20+ days without power for a bunch of people all over the east coast, tremendous amounts of damage all over, people lost all the food they had, didnt have water for long periods of time, some lost their homes or had huge damages to it, some people died during it.  Terrible storm, one of the worst we have had in my lifetime.

Fast forward, we have a huge build up to a premier of a blockbuster movie in "Batman: The Dark Knight Rises". Premier night a man dressed in all black and gas mask comes in and does a mass shooting killing a great number of people, had his appartment boobie trapped to kill all in that whole building. Clearly he was messed up in the head, but was also influenced by what he saw in these movies. Just keeps happening more often and gets worse and worse.

Lets go a little farther. First of October we have a massive storm which brings heavy feet of snow to our state and all up the East Coast. Once again causing tremendous damage here knocking out power and trees down everywhere and causing extensive damage to homes along the way.  But the most interesting part here to me is that New York and the Jersey Shore had the most damage from this.  Interesting part here is, MTV had just finished filming their last season of a show the nation just loves called "The Jersey Shore".  Well, the Jersey Shore was now completely underwater and basically obliterated off the earth. Coincidence? I think not.

Fast forward to just this past week here in WV. Gas line explodes in Sissonville blowing up houses and cars and spreading fire across the interstate.  We were very very fortunate we had rain just before this happened because everything was so dry and would have spread a fire so big they would have fought it for days. Also very luck that nobody was killed or injured in this. Interesting thing about this was that MTV is getting ready to release a show called "BuckWild" which was filmed in Sissonville, WV and is basically the redneck "Jersey Shore", Coincidence? Ever thought God has spared us from MAJOR cotastrophy so far but he is really trying to get our attention?

And that brings us to today! We have yet another shooting in Connecticut where a man goes in and kills innocent kids K-5th grade and innocent people inside the building. The death total continues to mount. What is his motive? What are people thinking that do things like this? We will never ever know!! But i will say this, it is getting worse and worst and will continue to do so until our final day here on this earth.

The Bible clearly states that this world is going to continue to wax worse and worse and also says there is going to be "wars and rumors of wars, and also will be earthquakes in diverse places". Is this all not happening right now to us? Turn the TV on any given on the news and all you hear about is wars everywhere, fighting, natural disasters all over the world, and in places that never have them before.  Im telling you guys, this stuff is real, its not just coincidence, its prophecy happening right before our eyes. 

I know not everyone will read this here but the ones that need to read it will read it and get out of it what they need to. Just wanted to get you guys thinking a little bit.  Our day is drawing nearer and nearer, we are running out of time.  Hope you guys are ready.  Hope you all have a very merry Christmas holliday and God Bless.

-Zach 

Duke0002

Zach, Jesus said to be prepared.  Every day we need to be in a prepared condition -heartfelt repenting of sin and receiving His forgiveness by faith.    Today is the day of salvation.  Tomorrow may be too late.

May our gracious Father in heaven grant His peace and strength to the grieving families through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Thank you for the message and reminder.   :jesus-cross:

BOFF

Thank you Zach,

Much along the lines of Our Daily Bread today.

"Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives" (2 Peter 3:11 niv).

God Bless,
David B.

snoodlum

Amen to all of the above .Keep looking up , our redemption draws near! :bible: