Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

New Pot Call

Started by davisd9, December 13, 2012, 10:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Have a call maker here on OG, ccleroy, that is a SC boy and decided to buy one of his calls. I have been wanting one of his calls for a while now. Have also been wanting a crystal pot for a while. Well I found out this summer that he is making a call in crystal now. That was enough for me to bite the bullet and buy the call. Put in an order about 3 weeks ago for a crystal pot with a striker and it arrived in the mail today. Very satisfied with the call. I can really crank down on it and get loud or work it easy and play real soft calling. Very happy with the calling of the call. It is quite the looker as well.

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

JVA54

Nice looking call!   :icon_thumright:

dirt road ninja

That is a good looking call. I like it.

M,Yingling

Nice one ,,Like the skull  :icon_thumright:
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

I ordered a call off the classy's here and it arrived yesterday. My wife decided to wrap it and put it under the tree for a gift before I got home.. I was looking forward to playing as its a surface I've never used. From now on they will be shipped to work.

davisd9

Quote from: dirt road ninja on December 20, 2012, 01:52:04 PM
I ordered a call off the classy's here and it arrived yesterday. My wife decided to wrap it and put it under the tree for a gift before I got home.. I was looking forward to playing as its a surface I've never used. From now on they will be shipped to work.

She bamboozled you again!   :TooFunny:

JVA54

Quote from: dirt road ninja on December 20, 2012, 01:52:04 PM
That's just so wrong to do to a man!