News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Value of NASCAR collectibles

Started by chatterbox, December 08, 2012, 09:00:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatterbox

Hey guys!

I have 3 NASCAR collectible cars. One is a STAR WARS Jeff Gordon 1/24th, one is a Dale Jarrett 1/24th UPS Darlington win, and the last one is a Dale Jarrett UPS " We want to race the truck" collectible 1/24th.
I have no use for these anymore, and was wondering if anyone had any experience in selling these things. I'm just trying to get an idea of what I should ask for them. Thanks!

guesswho

Quick search of ebay puts the Jeff Gordon $20-$80 depending on the episode one, two or three, The DJ Darlington win around $30, and the We want to race the truck $10-$20.  I'd look at ebay and see what matches closest to which Jeff Gordon you have.
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

Crappiepro

Let me know what ya find out Chat, I've got a ton of older gordon and other's die-cast. I'd like to get rid of mine too LOL!!

chatterbox

Quote from: guesswho on December 08, 2012, 02:43:06 PM
Quick search of ebay puts the Jeff Gordon $20-$80 depending on the episode one, two or three, The DJ Darlington win around $30, and the We want to race the truck $10-$20.  I'd look at ebay and see what matches closest to which Jeff Gordon you have.
Thanks Ronnie! Ihad a devil of a time getting on ebay. Internet explorer just kept quitting when I tried to get on there.
I have a few things I'm trying to unload.

mikejd

EBay is definetly your best bet. It's to bad that those die casts are not worth all that much. If you saw how many mark.Martin cars I have your head would spin. I have cars that mark probably forgot he drove. I'm not looking to sell mine though. Anyway good luck with your sale.