Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Mueller Holographic

Started by JVA54, December 07, 2012, 11:43:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JVA54

Anyone using a Mueller, my scope is mess up and i never like any way, been looking at red dots.
  What do you guy's like?   :funnyturkey:

chatterbox

For red dots in the 100.00 range, I wouldn't hesitate to use the Mueller. It has been tested in the field by many guys on here, with great results.
If you want to spend another 150.00, I would go with the Burris FFIII. I have one mounted on my 835 and love it!
It really comes down to what you want to spend. Best of luck in your decision!

FullChoke

I have had one on my 20 gauge 870 for 2 years now and have absolutely no problems with it. By paying attention to turning the scope off when I get back to the vehicle after hunting, I have not had to replace the battery in it yet. Clear optics with a wide choice of retical styles and intensities to match your preferences and conditions.

There are more expensive red dots available, but if you find one that you are happy with at less than half of the price of the others, the choice is easy.  :icon_thumright:

FullChoke   

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

davisd9

Have not used the Mueller and do not much about it but it sounds like a good one by FullChoke's description.  I have decided to get a red dot for my new 20 gauge I got for my nephew to use and for me to use when I am hunting rough terrain.  I was looking at a particular TruGlo that I knew a buddy had and was going to ask his opinion and he was kind enough to give it to me, he wants the FastFire III.  Really looking forward to trying it out on the gun. 

This is the one I will be getting from my friend:

http://www.amazon.com/Truglo-OPEN-MULTI-BLACK-TG8380B/dp/B0053TUI5U/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1354985657&sr=8-2&keywords=tg8380b
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

JVA54

davisd9

Seems like pretty good reviews overall and they have great customer service.

C J Stahly

I almost bought one last year, but got a steal from Truglo on their (equivilant) type sight. 

I like them.