Alright

Started by JVA54, December 07, 2012, 11:12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JVA54

We have a new home!  :z-guntootsmiley:  :z-guntootsmiley:
  Going to be a awesome  year!

:funnyturkey:

davisd9

Glad Old Gobbler got us up and running!  Going to be a great year and ready to jellyhead some long beards!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

Does this mean its getting closer?

JVA54

Yes I think it's getting closer. :funnyturkey:

dirt road ninja

Quote from: JVA54 on December 08, 2012, 06:31:06 PM

Yes I think it's getting closer. :funnyturkey:

Are we there yet? :fud:

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

dirt road ninja

8 more weeks and I hit the woods for youth season. Looking for a repeat of last year.

M,Yingling

Man !! we got wait till end april here  :P
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Turkeykiller12

March 23 here in the peach state. Can't wait. Hope it's a great season.

Sent from this thang that takes pictures, calls people and gets on Internet hunting forums.

davisd9

78 days until youth day and 80 until our regular season opens! Cannot get here quick enough.   :fud:

turkeykiller22

Glad to be back a Spur Collector this year! I have started my own call company so please let me know if you would like to buy a mouth call or box call or even some strikers let me know! Cant wait to put some birds on the ground!!

Drew
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

davisd9

Quote from: turkeykiller22 on January 10, 2013, 01:07:37 PM
Glad to be back a Spur Collector this year! I have started my own call company so please let me know if you would like to buy a mouth call or box call or even some strikers let me know! Cant wait to put some birds on the ground!!

Drew

I would be interested in trying one of your mouth calls.  I know you made them for yourself personally, but when you start the company?  I like a three reed call.  I just purr, yelp, cluck, and cutt, never been one to kee kee or kee kee run.  I like some rasp.  What you got pal?

(Man it looks good for your signature to have that banner back in it!)

turkeykiller22

Quote from: davisd9 on January 10, 2013, 01:56:03 PM

Drew

I would be interested in trying one of your mouth calls.  I know you made them for yourself personally, but when you start the company?  I like a three reed call.  I just purr, yelp, cluck, and cutt, never been one to kee kee or kee kee run.  I like some rasp.  What you got pal?

Yes! Well I started selling them to friends last spring time just to off set costs... ended up making probably 50-60 calls so I figured I would try to start a business out of it! Got my logo made this summer. Still working on the website just have a few more finishing touches to add. You can view it though. Right now the pictures of my mouth call are not up yet. That is about the last step I have. Box calls are already up though! I would recommend a "V" cut. I make mine with two reeds of Proph and a reed of latex I think that you will love it!
Grounded Brand - https://groundedbrand.com/

davisd9

Quote from: turkeykiller22 on January 10, 2013, 03:55:00 PM
Quote from: davisd9 on January 10, 2013, 01:56:03 PM

Drew

Yes! Well I started selling them to friends last spring time just to off set costs... ended up making probably 50-60 calls so I figured I would try to start a business out of it! Got my logo made this summer. Still working on the website just have a few more finishing touches to add. You can view it though. Right now the pictures of my mouth call are not up yet. That is about the last step I have. Box calls are already up though! I would recommend a "V" cut. I make mine with two reeds of Proph and a reed of latex I think that you will love it!

Sounds good!  PM me the price and I will get you my order.