OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Email your senators

Started by savduck, November 13, 2012, 06:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savduck

There is a bill that was a late add to the 112 senate. Several republican senators are making a stink trying to block it because a democratic senator sponsored it, and he is up for re election. They think it is all for show. The fact of the matter is it is a HUGE bipartisan bill for Sportsman, and they need to vote for it. It may be the only thing we get positive under Obama dictatorship as sportsman and gun owners. I urge you to read up on it and email you senator and tell them to support it. We don't need "politics" to hold this up. http://www.ammoland.com/2012/09/11/sportsmens-act-of-2012-up-for-possible-vote-in-us-senate/#axzz2C1gcUVza
Georgia Boy

Eric Gregg

I don't see anything wrong with that piece of legislation.... we definitely need more publich lands and habitat conservation. I am all for that.
I like it that in MS everything that is hunting related that is purchased has a portion of the tax money go to the state WMA's. That encourages you to buy from your local sporting good stores because you know that your tax money is going towards wildlife conservation.

Old Gobbler

It looks like every single hunting association is supporting this-

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

savduck

Keep after em. It is scheduled to be voted on today, but may slide to Friday.

One of the key measures of this bill is to keep the EPA from saying ammo is bad for the environment.

Email, call, we need this one to pass
Georgia Boy