turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

A Big Thank You.

Started by 3" 870 Shell Shucker, November 05, 2012, 06:09:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3" 870 Shell Shucker

Every time I sit back and look through my paper targets (from patterns which I shot "after" finding and reading this forum for several years; and after trying different guns, chokes, loads, etc.), I realize that I have benefited greatly from my time on Old Gobbler. 

Just in case I forgot to say this somewhere along the way, Thanks Guys. :icon_thumright:

allaboutshooting

Quote from: 3" 870 Shell Shucker on November 05, 2012, 06:09:12 AM
Every time I sit back and look through my paper targets (from patterns which I shot "after" finding and reading this forum for several years; and after trying different guns, chokes, loads, etc.), I realize that I have benefited greatly from my time on Old Gobbler. 

Just in case I forgot to say this somewhere along the way, Thanks Guys. :icon_thumright:

Very well put. I agree with all you've said. It's always beneficial to read about actual experiences that shooters have had with particular guns, chokes and shotshells.

I'd like to add my thanks to OG as well.

Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Old Gobbler

I cant tell you how many times I have learned something that was not only informative but saved me the hassle and expense of having  to do the trial and error route- Chances are some friendly member has the info you need,  all is needed is to search or ask - The OG forum has no shortage of very helpful members.  :you_rock:

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

ILIKEHEVI-13

I agree.  There are a lot of folks here I am proud to call my friends.  This forum is one of the best on the internet as far as I'm concerned.  And it very well runned unlike some.  Shannon and his staff I have the utmost respect for.  And that goes for all the rest of the fine members we have here.  There are some very smart folks here, and they aren't afraid to help anyone who ask. 

harleytom