Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Well it is official now, I am Moving North!

Started by HogBiologist, October 26, 2012, 08:03:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HogBiologist

I applied for a job in another state and got it.  :happy0064:  I will be doing the same job as I am now, but somewhere else.  My wife and I went to make an offer on a house today and by the time we got home the offer was accepted.  :z-guntootsmiley:  Now I just have to wait until my official start date!  Yippee!  I am so excited.  Thank you everyone for the prayers.  I have left this whole job issue up to God.  THe Lord has definately had his hand in this from the beginning.  From the job interview to the house we are buying.  The house was actually one of the first ones we looked at, and really didnt want to look at in the first place.  We came back for a second look and really liked it.  We went back today and went over the house with a fine toothed comb and decided it had the greatest potential and the best value.  It is a 4 acre tract outside of town with a 2016 sq ft house, 2 shops, a shed, and plenty of room for a garden and chickens.  I am happier than a slinky on an escalator.
Certified Wildlife Biologist

mikejd

Thats good news. Glad your happy. Once you put it in gods hands it always works out. Good luck with the new job and house.

tomstopper

Congrats on both the house and job. How far up north are you moving?

HogBiologist

slamman

Proverbs 3:5-6

5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart,
    and do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge him,
    and he will make straight your paths.

congrats.  so will it still be LaBiologist?

HogBiologist

No, I will not be in Louisiana any more.  I have not decided exactly what I will change to, but I have until December 10th to decide.

Eric Gregg

Congrats on the opportunity and I pray God's best blessings on you in your new job :mycross:

Flydown

Congratulations and good luck with your new job!

mossy835

Congratulations, I know you have been looking for some time now. Hope you and your wife have a great life in your new location.

BOFF

Praise be to God, and your will to follow Him!!

Congrats to both you and the wife!!!

God Bless,
David B.

busta biggun

Shotgun

Quote from: LaBiologist on October 26, 2012, 09:31:08 PM
Not far, about 2 hours north.

Awesome/ Congrats... Any chance your coming to AR?  If so what town are you going to live in?

HogBiologist

QuoteAwesome/ Congrats... Any chance your coming to AR?  If so what town are you going to live in?

Southwest Arkansas.  The Hope Office.  I am buying a house north of Hope about 30 minutes.

Shotgun

Cool deal...I live about an hr and half NE of there in Sheridan, AR.  What job did you get?

HogBiologist

I am the Private Lands Biologist (same job i have now for Louisiana).