OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

I got me a new scatter gun!

Started by HogBiologist, October 19, 2012, 03:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mossy835

Love mine and the recoil is not that bad, my friends Bernelle kick just as hard. Patterns great and easy to carry. You will have a great time tuning it up and playing at the pattern board. Great shotgun!

budtripp

When I was 14 I saved money all summer to buy an 835 in the old mossy oak treelimb (?) pattern. Of course, I just HAD to shoot 3.5" shells in it. I was pretty beat up after my first patterning session and I'm sure a had one heck of a flinch by then but she was a killer. Finally got my first turkey that spring with it my 3rd season. Loaned it to my cousin that next fall to use and lo and behold his bedroom caught fire and there went my 835. Got my 11-87 with the insurance money and today have a SBE2 although I kinda miss the ol mossy. maybe I'll pick up another someday.

o2stk1

just put a sims pad on it use a stand up bench to shoot at the range. its not like your shooting a case of shells at a  time out of it. does it kick sure it does but so does my super black eagle. you have a good trky killer there.