turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

SOLD

Started by captpete, September 30, 2012, 11:27:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

captpete

I have one set Scentblocker in Mossy Oak Break-up camo for sale. I'm not sure of the model of the jacket and it's a size XL. It is a little heavier and has more of fleece feel to it than the pants. It has an attached hood, 2 hand-warmer pockets and elastic waist band. The pants are SLT model and size large. They have 2 slash pockets, 2 rear pockets with snaps, 2 cargo pockets, adjustable waist and 19" zippered legs. This is a nice light weight suit great for early season/ warm weather hunts. There are no holes or tears that I'm aware of in either of them. This set is 4-5yr. old. $60tyd apiece or $100tyd for the set. Would prefer to sell as a set.

1 - Scent-lok head cover in Mossy Oak Break-up. Well worn, but no holes or tears. $15tyd

1 - pr. Cabelas lighter - earlier season gloves with Scent-Lok lining sz. med. These are like new...I have never worn them. $20tyd

1 - pr. Wally- World special half-finger camo(realtree??) gloves..don't know the size. $3 tyd

If somebody wants everything I will sell for $120tyd. I take paypal or USPS money orders. Not really interested in trades, but will concider them.

Jacket

Pants

Head cover

Gloves

captpete

Everything is sold.