OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Muskie03

Started by harvester, March 02, 2011, 02:52:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

harvester

I just wanted to wish you guys the best of luck this year in your chase for 2nd place. Looks like the competition for 2nd will be stiff this year, seems like there might be a halfway decent team or two. Be safe. Best of luck not shooting a jake

VooDoo

2nd place??? We have already kick you a&^ in post count. Might as well beat your a%^ in killin birds as well.

VOODOO  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Muskie03

Wow my own thread!!! Think I'll remind you of my best bird last year.
Go ahead and enter it in the gobblermatic calculator. you get a score of 72.6875. enough said.

Muskie03 Taught Me A Lesson In 2011

If it eats I can catch it, if it bleeds I can kill it.

harvester

I got chickens with bigger spurs than those. JK  :TooFunny:
That a good bird. :icon_thumright:

doublegobble

Quote from: harvester on March 02, 2011, 02:52:55 PM
I just wanted to wish you guys the best of luck this year in your chase for 2nd place. Looks like the competition for 2nd will be stiff this year, seems like there might be a halfway decent team or two. Be safe. Best of luck not shooting a jake

VooDoo

2nd place??? We have already kick you a&^ in post count. Might as well beat your a%^ in killin birds as well.

VOODOO  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Well Muskie, that proves one thing, he can talk alot. Doesn't say much for his turkey hunting ability. Another fellow on here, aka chatterbox, talks alot too. Ask him how many birds he shot last year. I'll give you a hint (0)
Red meat isn't bad for you, fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

harvester

Quote from: doublegobble on March 02, 2011, 04:50:10 PM
Quote from: harvester on March 02, 2011, 02:52:55 PM

VooDoo

Well Muskie, that proves one thing, he can talk alot. Doesn't say much for his turkey hunting ability. Another fellow on here, aka chatterbox, talks alot too. Ask him how many birds he shot last year. I'll give you a hint (0)
I can back it up.  :icon_thumright:

unclerick

Here is mine Muskie,,( I have to defend my team mate)
W-24 1/2lbs
Beard-11 1/4in, he lost 1/2in from the woods to the truck
Both spurs 1 1/14in
His score was big, but last years birds really don't count for this year do they
Before all else fails,talk to Jesus

gob09

blueribbon

I see the Full of S*** production boys are showing their pics off. Well boys just wait and you will the see the VooDoo guns laying down the some monster birds!!!!

bird

WOW.... Check it out.  Half Strut Fudgeductions is on a Suicide Mission.   They must be off their meds to think they can come over to the VooDoo camp and try and screw with the reigning champs with their meager attempts at humor.  This is the best comedy show I've seen all year.  Nice try there boys.... Now go sit down with the rest the kids in the back row! 

If you're good we may let you touch our guns and carry our birds for us.
  :smiley-char092:

harvester

That aint much to brag about if you kill a bird in IOWA. ITS LIKE SHOOTEN CHICKENS IN A PEN.  :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Yea, you could say that you might let us touch your guns, it ain't like they will HOT or anything.  :icon_thumright: And carry your birds!!! they come with those little white bags with plastic handles on them.  :whip2:

:TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny: :TooFunny:

doublegobble

Those boys wouldn't be able to pack out our birds. They are used to those 11 lb jakes. It would take them all day to get back to the vehicle with our heavyweights and that is only if they don't get lost on the way back.

harvester

Quote from: doublegobble on March 03, 2011, 08:49:15 AM
Those boys wouldn't be able to pack out our birds. They are used to those 11 lb jakes. It would take them all day to get back to the vehicle with our heavyweights and that is only if they don't get lost on the way back.

Surely you can come up with something better than that.  :anim_25:
11 lb jakes, PLEASE. The birds here around don't weigh as much because they actually have hills to walk up and don't have piles of grain to eat.  :icon_thumright:

Muskie03

Quote from: harvester on March 03, 2011, 09:04:31 AM
Surely you can come up with something better than that.  :anim_25:
11 lb jakes, PLEASE. The birds here around don't weigh as much because they actually have hills to walk up and don't have piles of grain to eat.  :icon_thumright:

I'm guessing you have never seen the bluff country of MN. And our "piles" of grain are under 2 feet of snow. :TooFunny:

doublegobble

Our turkeys have hills to walk up. Our turkeys don't have piles of grain to eat.  :TooFunny:

Muskie03

South east MN, although I've hunted just north of the twin Cities, along with up near Rush City and Harris.