OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Wonder what this turkey was scratching for???

Started by barry, September 26, 2012, 03:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

barry

Friend sent me this pic.
These are some serious toenails!!!

captin_hook

Eric Gregg

I would have loved to see the tracks :TooFunny:
Can you imagine running across the tracks of that bird and wondering what in the world....

Fatbeard

Those are cool!! I have killed a few with a wild toenail and those grow to the side! Very nice pic! Thanks for sharing
East TN Beard Buster

headbanger

Kinda reminds me of the nails of the cashier at one of the local fast food joints I NO LONGER FREQUENT :angry9: :TooFunny:

outdoors

Sun Shine State { Osceola }
http://m.myfwc.com/media/4132227/turkeyhuntnoquota.jpg

noisy box call that seems to sound like a flock of juvenile hens pecking their way through a wheat field

tomstopper

wildturkey6

That is a ghetto turkey ,I see the same thing on the black girls down here in the south Fla .ghetto.LMAO

Shotgun

turkey_slayer

QuoteI would have loved to see the tracks :TooFunny:<br />Can you imagine running across the tracks of that bird and wondering what in the world....

Lol I bet the hens hated when he got on their back!

WiLL B

I killed this one this spring his other foot was normal. I thought it was cool though! The only one I have personally ever seen like this.

turkey_slayer

Quote from: WiLL B on September 30, 2012, 12:00:47 AM
I killed this one this spring his other foot was normal. I thought it was cool though! The only one I have personally ever seen like this.

His spurs are as long as his nail  ;D

lonnie sneed jr.

His spurs do not look as long in the top pic as they do in the bottom two pics. 

:OGturkeyhead: :OGturkeyhead:

paladin

Hey Lonnie those are two birds from different hunters.
"have gun-will travel"