OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New Gear???

Started by crenshawco, September 19, 2012, 02:55:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crenshawco

OG's contest thread got me fired up for turkey season already so, I know it's early, but does anybody have their eye on any new gear for next year? I haven't really seen much so far but I am sure I will pick up a few new calls like every year.

STRYKER

I got a new call from pappy for fathers day I am too excited to try out, its my first custom call. I also have a new gun that I havent even had a chance to pattern yet. Its a win. 1300 30th anniversary nwtf with a ssx choke in it. I have got it all decked out with new sights, new choke, and new sling and haven't chambered the first shell.

lightsoutcalls

Quote from: STRYKER on September 19, 2012, 03:30:24 PM
I got a new call from pappy for fathers day I am too excited to try out, its my first custom call. I also have a new gun that I havent even had a chance to pattern yet. Its a win. 1300 30th anniversary nwtf with a ssx choke in it. I have got it all decked out with new sights, new choke, and new sling and haven't chambered the first shell.

Sounds like you need to take a day off.  ;D
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

guesswho

About the only thing I'll have different is a Blackhawk adjustable recoil reducing stock on my gun.  I have one ordered but it hasn't come in yet.   
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

renegade19

Stone Road Turkey call and hopefully a DSD decoy if the wife springs for it for Christmas!

Tail Feathers

Got a new pair of pants.  I need a new shirt.
Not much for next year.  The more I buy the more I carry and I'm totin' all I care to!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

BrowningGuy88

Nothing new I don't think. I have everything ready to roll.

NappinUnderTrees

I got a new piece of gear I'm gonna tote to the woods next year I believe... Pretty heavy though weighs about 190lbs I'm afraid might make some noise in the woods too... 

Getting my father into it! Will be a great feeling to share something with him for once since he has shared so much with me! Best new piece of gear someone could ask for! Maybe we can both bag our first birds in the same season.

WildTigerTrout

Not really thinking about any new gear except maybe a few new mouth calls and a new pair of boots. My old ones are VERY worn! Hey the terrain in NC Pennsylvania can be pretty rough! :laugh:
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!